Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable pet sitting

Options
  • 23-07-2008 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have two cats that I am looking for some pet sitting for.

I found this place

http://www.safehandspetcare.ie

on irishanimals.ie and was wondering if anybody had any experience of using them? I'm anxious about the idea of strangers having the keys to my house in case copies were made and given out or something...

Any opinions would be welcome!

Dilly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Why not send them to a boarding kennel? My girflfriends practice does do boarding, if your interested give jules a pm on here and she will let you know what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Dilly

They have been in boarding a number of times previously but one of them is getting more and more stressed with it so I'm looking for an alternative...

Anti wrote: »
    Why not send them to a boarding kennel? My girflfriends practice does do boarding, if your interested give jules a pm on here and she will let you know what the story is.

Sorry - missed your post somehow there!

thanks very much for the suggestion but as I was saying above I'm hoping to find an alternative if there is such a thing to keep the stress levels down!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Looks good no harm in posting your query on irishanimals forum too in case anyone there has used them. Websites that go up there are usually highly recommended before they go up on the site.

Looks good no harm in posting your query on irishanimals forum too in case anyone there has used them. Websites that go up there are usually highly recommended before they go up on the site.

That's a good idea GuineaPigRescue, I'll do that. I had thought alright that irishanimals was a good enough source for them, but I'm still hoping for a bit of personal feedback!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

their site certainly looks good..... would be interested to know how you get on with them ;)

As it happens the holiday had to be canceled for separate reasons but I'll certainly let you know how it goes if I use them in the future.

In the meantime, if anyone else has experiences of pet minding places, I'd appreciate the feedback!

Advertisement