Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Marzocco Coffee Machine on Adverts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Don't tempt me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

/me waits for the inevitable thread....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I saw this and almost cried.

I have no use for a 2 group espresso machine. None. Two espresso machines and 4 (soon to be 3) grinders is enough for any man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Don't tempt me...

haha! You know you want it! Looks the business all the same, I'd love to have it, but likewise, 2 groups is a little overkill for the kitchen counter. :D

Cheers

• Advertisement

hshortt wrote: »
    haha! You know you want it! Looks the business all the same, I'd love to have it, but likewise, 2 groups is a little overkill for the kitchen counter. :D

Cheers
    In all seriousness - I really wouldn't want it. Commercial machines are commercial machines - sure they'll make a good espresso, but the heat up time, electricity bill and size are not great for home use. With a little tweaking most consumer end espresso machines can achieve comparable results, with concessions made for volume and speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

as soon as i seen the thread title i knew you'd be all confused and pensive there RE*AC*TOR

Advertisement