Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stargatewars

• 23-07-2008 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

anyone play stargatewars out there?
    its a free mmorpg text based though :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

i used to play it..
    not madly tho..

i go back every so often when im really bored and train troops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

whats your user name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

Master H....

dont ask lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Used to play it years ago, ascended many times but it got boring and with most of the "top players" only being such as they rush to exploit any loophole or bug they can there's not much in the way of motivation to keep trying to move up the ranks once you get so far.
    Played the quantum and chaos versions too for a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I know exactly what you mean
    i got in with a good allaince amazingly active
    forgotten serenity so thats kept me playin it quite a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

I play if anyone else here does. Id=13081

Had the account for like 4 years but only started playing in the last year or two. It was idle until I got broadband!

Complete time hole though. You can spend 4hours a day on it, or 15minutes but you get back what you put in. Unfortunately even if you are the 733test haxor in the game, its still all just ones and zeros on some server some where. You would be better of selling everyhting to the idiots who pay cash on the game but since the market bottomed out its almost impossible to make money from the game any more. There were people who made thousands of dollars from the game, but they are gone now. Long gone....

Advertisement