Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback banning

Options
  • 23-07-2008 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

Evening moderators,cmods,smods,admins,

Ruu banned me from feedback on the 15/07/2008 , stating that admins normally look after feedback but that he was going to do so in that case.

I have pm'ed him on several occasions since, apologising for any perceived wrongdoings, and stating that I have learned my lesson, and asking can I be unbanned.

He has not replied to any of my various PM's either stating how long my ban is for, or unbanning me (I presumed it was a week's ban, which is now up).

I notice he is on the site currently, and has been for the last few days (I sent my first PM on monday of this week). He has not seen fit to respond to my PM's so just wondering if anyone here can help me out and either tell me when my ban is up, or if it is up, to actually unban me.

Thanks for reading,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I got two PMs from you, I don't think that constitutes to 'several occasions'. I work and don't get around to checking private messages often. Just a little patience, mods don't do this for a living as you probably know. Your ban is lifted now, behave. *finger wag*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

good man. thanks ruu. Sorry, I just thought you were ignoring them.
    Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

my ban still seems to be in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You sure, it looks ok here?

Advertisement