Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are there a lot of new forums on Boards?

• 23-07-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

A lot of the forums I've looked at only have a few threads going back to June at the earliest.

History
    Archaeology
    Some of the sports, arts and crafts

Are they new or can I not see older threads as I'm not a subscriber?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Forums are constantly being approved and implemented so yes, these would be quite new. Go to sys > forums > and look whats coming to a boards near you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The ones listed have been around a while I think and do get quiet at times. Some of the Sports ones are barely used unfortunately. You can check some of the earlier threads in the forum by going to Display Options and Show Threads from the last x days/weeks/months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Any chance of a reply to either of my 2 PM's on my feedback banning Ruu??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Cheers

Advertisement