Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Polish classes in Warsaw

Options
  • 23-07-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Dzien dobry!

I will be moving to Poland (Warsaw to be exact) next month to live there and I will be looking to get on cracking on my polish! So if you know some good classes to learn Polish (English/Polish or French/Polish) let me know.

So far I’ve found this one, which seems ok:
    www.kursypolskiego.pl

I’ll be working weekdays, so it has to be part-time classes, either morning or evenings.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

Heya Im Irish and was living in Warsaw last year so PM me for any advice :)

Theres Polish for Foreigners classes in abundance in W-wa city centre but they are expensive, instead go into Empik, which is Polands equivalent to Easons, and buy the PONs course Polskiego dla Cudzomiecami or something like that, its the best one available, its better to self study and then advertise for a private tutor, a student would be sufficent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 FDuff

thanks for that Trevor! but I still be looking for classes, learning in small groups. I find it more motivating to go a class, meeting ppl, preparing stuff etc.. :)

Advertisement