Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 testing 7.6Mbps?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

That link only brings me to my own results page.:confused:

mickzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Works for me... Are you on 3? There is a drop-down list for all results from the ISP (Naas Rd, Co Dublin, Ireland)

Ps That should be 7.2 not 7.6 in the title

Are you on 3?
    No, I'm on Eircom, but shouldn't a link open the same for everyone?
    Has anyone else tried? 118 views and I'm the only reply.:confused::confused:

mickzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

It should, but I just tried from a UTV connection and it doesn't. Not sure if there is a way to get results from other ISPs.

299696626.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

mickzer wrote: »
    Are you on 3?
    No, I'm on Eircom, but shouldn't a link open the same for everyone?
    Has anyone else tried? 118 views and I'm the only reply.:confused::confused:

mickzer.

No, it's dynamic content and will vary depending on what IP it came from. Onikage, only you will be able to see your results on the link posted. Note the "results.php" in the url. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The speedtest is not 100% reliable. It can give misleading high or low results.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Never trust Speedtest site, most ISP cache the data to optimise the results....

Even them the bandwidth on the route connecting you to the test server also effects it.

300131743.png
    watty wrote: »

watty wrote: »

Watty ,
    What about this?
    http://speedtest.magnet.ie/

mickzer.

Advertisement