Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full License Restriction Codes?

Options
  • 23-07-2008 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭

My gf just got her full license in the post and in the "Restrictions/Information" section it has "01" listed.

Any idea what this means? Out of interest, is there a full list of these anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Off the top of my head 01 means you have to wear glasses/corrective lens while driving

• Registered Users Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

01 does indeed mean you have to wear glasses/corrective lenses.

When I got my licence, there was a small piece of paper with it explaining all the codes. Can't find the list online, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

f_1m_9b925f9.jpg

f_2m_d8ba087.jpg

A sticky maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Cheers lads :) She's not sure why it's on it as she doesn't need glasses to drive. At one point she wore contacts but she since has had laser sugery.

Should she bother trying to get it corrected (will this mean new applications/eye tests etc) or just explain the situation to any garda that queried it?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭green-blood

YES - any optician will have teh forms for driving licence and send the details to shannon.

Its your responsibility to make any ammendments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 fmagosso

999 is just ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,907 ✭✭✭✭L1011

That list Max Damage posted is slightly out of date, I've a newer one (came with a replacement for a washed licence) at home which I'll fire up tonight if my scanner still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

scan0002nj4.jpg
    scan0001sq0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,907 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thats the one - current as of 5 weeks ago anyways, saves me scanning it.

Advertisement