Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra vnc

Options
  • 23-07-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Just downloaded this as need to access documents from my pc on my laptop when away from home. Having trouble setting it up. I'm using eircom broadband wireless. The desktop is running vista 64bit ultimate and laptop running xp pro if makes a difference. Would anyone have any advice on how to set it up?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

deceit wrote: »
    Just downloaded this as need to access documents from my pc on my laptop when away from home. Having trouble setting it up. I'm using eircom broadband wireless. The desktop is running vista 64bit ultimate and laptop running xp pro if makes a difference. Would anyone have any advice on how to set it up?

You'll need to forward port 5900 on your router to the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Thx for the advice, got it working now :)

Advertisement