Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Netopie 2247 NWG connected to a PIX501

• 23-07-2008 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Anyone any experience getting one to talk to the other?

I've a range of 6 available public IP addresses. Eircom's Netopia2247NWG mobel grabs the first available IP address. My PIX501 is configured to take the 2nd IP address. The problem is getting one to talk to the other.

I can't put the modem into bridging mode because that would mean that the PIX would need to be configured with Eircom's DSL username and password in order to get out onto the Internet. You can't do that with that device though.

The other option would be to configure one of the LAN ports on the modem as a WAN port (with the 2nd available IP address) BUT there does not seem to be an option in the configuration tool to set this up. I am using the latest firmware (Current Software Version: 7.7.0r6 ).

Anyone any ideas?

McGintyMcGoo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fineospaul

Having a similar (alomost identical) issue at the minute - did you get sorted out in the end? Any tips?

Advertisement