Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dympna/Medium

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

I have a number for Dymphna if you would like to PM me, im not sure if she has changed it but i went to see her last year and contacted her on this number!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 penderphoto

Hi laura would really like to have the number u have if u don't mind. :) where is she based? Looking forward to ur pm! Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JulietLima

From what I know and for anyone else comming in looking for immediate answers or at least another lead, Dympna used to work some days in a little alternative medicine place in Terenure Villiage, beside the spar and bus stop.

I hear she is really good, but that the waiting list can be up to a year for a booking, depending on cancelations and what her guides tell her etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

could sombody pm me with dymphna's number please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 riteshpabari

Any chance of getting Dympnas number for a possible appointment? Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

laura1408 wrote: »
    I have a number for Dymphna if you would like to PM me, im not sure if she has changed it but i went to see her last year and contacted her on this number!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, the number i have for Dymphna is no longer in use, i think she sometimes changes the number!!!! sorry everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 katia2009

Hi,
    could you please pm me her number. I need help. please. is she based in dublin? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 StephenB

Hi all,
    I am a relative of Dympna and I have her number. If anybody is looking for it, PM me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elaine24ie@hotm

hi there can somebody please send me on dympna number and where is she based thanks very much. Elaine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cc82

Hi Steve,

Just wondering if you can send me Dympnas number i went to see her years ago when she was down beside the laurels and would love to see her again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lynzquinn

heya ive a number for her was only talking to her yesterday to confirm my appointment on friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

hi, saw Dympna a few years ago and thought she was very good but lost the no , could you please pm me her no.. thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dbigt

can send me dympnas number please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fredric

im looking for dympnas number , myself and my girlfriend would like to see here. were based in tallaght,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vicT26

Can some please give me Dympna number also.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

Would appreciate the number too and where she is based, thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 urielmc

hi I was also looking for dympna but was unable to find her in the meantome i found a brillaint girl called shirley who was really on the money with some life changing stuff for me if anyone would like her number i can pm it. all the best in ur search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 anne_marie

does anyone have dympna number or any genuine medium in dublin i cant get any numbers :confused:. my e_mail is brianotoole@live.ie . myself and boyfriend would like to see one a.s.a.p. thanks all:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tas_baby

Hi I Have been trying to get Dympna's Number the last few years i would be really greatfull if you could pm with it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Food Fighter

Hi - I would also like Dympna's number if any one has it. Please PM me to pass it on. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭laura29

anyone got her numb please ? much appreciated , ive seen her twice before and shes the best of the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jesterjj

urielmc wrote: »
    hi I was also looking for dympna but was unable to find her in the meantome i found a brillaint girl called shirley who was really on the money with some life changing stuff for me if anyone would like her number i can pm it. all the best in ur search
    Hi cld i have dat num for the girl & wer is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 okiepokies

I would also appreciate the number, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 shelldub

I would also really like the number or noel in the phoenix park to these people actually exist I have been trying to get these numbers for so long :D

Advertisement