Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to nuke an Irish town ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

el diablo wrote: »
    most places outside of Dublin are absolute hell-holes especially Cork and Limerick. I'd rather live in Pakistan than either of those dumps..:)

Can you speak pakistani?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

most places outside of Dublin are absolute hell-holes especially Cork and Limerick. I'd rather live in Pakistan than either of those dumps..:)

I think we would all like if you moved to Pakistan too... you should seriously consider it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

galwayrush wrote: »
    Can you speak pakistani?:p
    No. actually Galway, Kerry and Clare are ok. you can exclude them from my above comment. :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Orange69 wrote: »
    I think we would all like if you moved to Pakistan too... you should seriously consider it :rolleyes:

what's with them two cheap and nasty cars in your signature? what's that all about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Portlaoise.

Trouble is, the scum would survive like the cockroaches they are. That's why I'd roll in the nerve gas after the nuke. BUT THAT STILL WOULDN'T DO IT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

athy its a dump:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Rancho

Between moate and portlaoise i'm torn...Gonna have to go with Portlaoise on this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

why is longford not on the list ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Dublin - between 11:00am Monday and 3:00pm Friday. Guaranteed to kill the max number of culchies who despise Dublin but still continue to commute there daily. Note the times have been selected to allow for the fact that culchies on flexi-time in the public services come in late on Mondays and feck off early on Fridays leaving the Dubs to answers the phones etc etc while they head back to the bog. Just as they will when it comes to finishing early for the Christmas break. Leeches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pinder

you do realise the majority of people living in dublin either moved there from somewhere else or there parents did.so the whole place is full of leeches,you included

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

pinder wrote: »
    you do realise the majority of people living in dublin either moved there from somewhere else or there parents did.so the whole place is full of leeches,you included
    Yeah, we're all from Africa. Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

silverside wrote: »
    why is longford not on the list ?

A premature detonation, it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

athy its a dump:mad:
    +1 roughest, ugliest most dreary and dank place I've ever been in.

africa??what??i think i know what your getting at,bit stupid.what im saying is people whov moved there wthin one or two generations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

+1 roughest, ugliest most dreary and dank place I've ever been in.

Athy's not that bad,we just have a bit of a scumbag infestation at the moment.

Since Portlaoise wasnt there,I voted Dublin.

where is athy out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

athy's in kildare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭RadioCity

Can I add Omagh to the list?

Has to be the crappest, congested dump of a town. They even tried to build a road around it and ballsed it up too.

Other than that, Castleblayney. When you had to drive through it, there was sometimes a Garda directing traffic, and to borrow a Catherine Tate phrase, they couldn't direct piss into a bucket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Knock Co Mayo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Navan, the accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Newcastle west. just so we could call newcastle east, newcawstle.I'm assuming there is a newcastle east, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

RadioCity wrote: »
    Can I add Omagh to the list?

I think that town has had enough trouble with explosions

GA361 wrote: »
    Athy's not that bad,we just have a bit of a scumbag infestation at the moment.

Since Portlaoise wasnt there,I voted Dublin.
    why Dublin? :confused: it's by far the most desirable address in Ireland....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

why Dublin? :confused: it's by far the most desirable address in Ireland....

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

anywhere in wexford. Amazingly enough, everyone in wexford is related. Coincidence? i think not...

And if you don't like Dublin , you don't have to come here. And don't say you came for our women. Dublin women dont do culchies and if she did she is probably your cousin anyway!!

winston82 wrote: »
    And don't say you came for our women. Dublin women dont do culchies and if she did she is probably your cousin anyway!!

how i wish i could understand that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Cork. Anything to stop the high-pitched whining.

kraggy wrote: »
    Lol
    why lol?:confused: you culshies have such a chip on your shoulder. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

just nuke the midlands, the towns are dismal as are the people....

portlaoise:(, mountrath:(, borris on misery:(, roscrea etc etc...

just thinkin about the place makes me shudder

Advertisement