Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to nuke an Irish town ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Would have to be Claregalway. One of the few places man can walk quicker than traffic for a good 3 miles.
    Sad but so true.

That is one excellent description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Stones85

Larne in Co. Antrim, fcking hate hate that down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

By Dublin, do people mean the city or the county? I don't much care for suburban Dublin myself but I live in the far north of Dublin county, in a place that is pretty much the same as any other rural area in Ireland... landscape, people, small schools, lack of public transport etc.

I just hate the way people who aren't from Dublin only associate us with Croke Park, Finglas, Dundrum SC, Red Cow Roundabout etc. I've spent my whole life living in a house surrounded by fields, 3 or 4 miles from the nearest small village.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Dublin shoudn't be counted, it's full of different towns.

I'd say Bray, it's possibly the worst place on earth. There are lots of nice people there but we could give them a nice memorial in Dun Laoghaire after the bombing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

Dublin. With all the D4s and East Wallers still there:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Dublin

accent wrecks my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Dublin

accent wrecks my head

every accent ? their has to be at least 5 dublin accents

love to know where your from? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Navan, What a dump. nothing more than a river and pikeys and some sort of 'shopping centre' the best thing to come out of Navan is the way out! nuke it to hell says I! (slight power trip)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

every accent ? their has to be at least 5 dublin accents

love to know where your from? :eek:

he/she is from the whest of Ireland.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

el diablo wrote: »
    he/she is from the whest of Ireland.

thanks for that he/she obviously has a worse accent than the worst dublin accent of all - "the flat dublin accent"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

wexford, waterford, carlow, kilkenny, sth wicklow, dunno why but hate everbody fromn there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭oztots

Got to be tuam.

Try finding someone from Tuam. Everybody lives "outside of tuam". Biggest scumhole I've ever seen.

Failing that, ballinasloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Strabane, Co Tyrone has to be worth a nuke or two. voted the worst place to live in the UK, highest employment rate of the UK and a town full 'RA wannabes. It really is worse than any Irish town.

Cheap shopping though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Ennis FTW

For work reasons, I spent 3 1/2 years of my life in fcuking Ennis with the local neanderthals. Fcuk all to do, pisses rain everyday, moaning sh!tes giving out forever about the "Shannon Stopover", Dublin, Jackeens, the stopover (had to mention it twice as they're very vocal about that one as its their main source of revenue ripping off innocent air passengers forced to land in that sh!thole) - Clare ar$seholes one and all. A nuke's too good for them but I'll make the exception.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Kilkenny - Land of the arrogant and ignorant. They drive like pigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

House wrote: »
    Kilkenny - Land of the arrogant and ignorant. They drive like pigs.

lol Waterford people's consistent irrational hatred towards their superior neighbour on boards is both amusing and bemusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

Has to be Gorey (even though its not an option)....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

Youghal...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

pipsqueak wrote: »
    wexford, waterford, carlow, kilkenny, sth wicklow, dunno why but hate everbody fromn there!

thats fairly general pipqueak

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Bray pleaaasssseee and while your at it can we get the planks of a traffic corps that were making the traffic in the kip bloody worse today:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

my nuke-choice isn't there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

the planks of a traffic corps that were making the traffic in the kip bloody worse today:mad:

yep, it's the same everywhere with them Operation Freeflow cops. they're causing mayhem everywhere.... f..king useless....:rolleyes:
    my nuke-choice isn't there
    so what's your choice, rhapsody?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 runner

I want to know why the govt. has nuked Wexford! Its a nice town but they have never done anything for the town!!!....For me I think we need rid of Carlow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

Hi all!
    my first post, and it has to be Kanturk....
    God awful 'town' full of people so far up their own derrieres it's beyond a joke.. Absolutely hate the place :mad:
    I feel so much better for getting that off my chest!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Clonmel,its full of drug dealing scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

pinder wrote: »
    i picked tuam,its a very.......bohemian place.any town in mayo:terrible terrible county;god awful accents(same reason id go for cork);everybody looks like theyv just been working on a farm but you just know the yearly wash hasnt come round yet.and anyone who said galway doesnt enjoy havin the craic at all do they.spanish arch on a summers day with a bottle a bucky and a sixer a bav is reason enough not to nuke it.dont mind dublin,nice place to visit,wouldnt live there.why does everything cost so much more there.and sligo?will ya get out a that,youd be shot before your finger hit the button

lol

I don't think that's the defination of bohemian. But if you mean knackers, then yeah it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

LetterKenny...I was there during the gaeltacht and I wanted to scratch my eyes out.

EVERYWHERE had those teenager deterrent alarms that only young people could hear so my whole experience was a deafening one...even ****ing Gamestop had one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I bet the server is based in Dublin. Why would you nuke Boards, why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

rathkeale for obvious reasons!!!

Advertisement