Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to nuke an Irish town ...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭BigglesMcGee

Where are New Ross and Moat in the list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Where are New Ross and Moate in the list?

These were to obvious.... Moate :eek: FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Longford town, the whole county if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Ballindereen, co Galway. I think it may only be a village, but god I hate it. It's just POINTLESS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

I haven't read through the thread, just the poll results. I see that Dublin has 25% of the vote. Looks like the Boggers are out in force.

Well, you sh!t shoveling bastards, listen up. If it wasn't for the capital, you're parents and grandparents wouldn't have had any f*cking jobs and you cnuts would still be living in mud huts. Oh wait, most of you still are.

I picked Navan because that boil on it's arse, Kells, and it's surrounding area weren't on the list. Actually, scratch that. Just nuke the whole f*ckin' county.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

DubTony wrote: »
    I haven't read through the thread, just the poll results. I see that Dublin has 25% of the vote. Looks like the Boggers are out in force.

Well, you sh!t shoveling bastards, listen up. If it wasn't for the capital, you're parents and grandparents wouldn't have had any f*cking jobs and you cnuts would still be living in mud huts. Oh wait, most of you still are.

You're from cork, aren't ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

DubTony wrote: »

I picked Navan because that boil on it's arse, Kells, and it's surrounding area weren't on the list. Actually, scratch that. Just nuke the whole f*ckin' county.

I Like your style..... good honest posting (and true;))

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

SetantaL wrote: »
    Cork.

"What's that boy?"
    "Where boy?"
    "Up there in the sky like, up there boy, that thing falling"
    "The sun?"
    "No ya feen, that thing there boy, think it fell out of that plane there like"
    "No-way boy"
    "I'm Serious la"

BOOM

Ah but leave Skibereen intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Cork

Whole county

With a really big nuke to make sure you completely burn the chip of their shoulder

If you happen to wipe out large parts of Kerry as an aside....
    ...meh, collateral damage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

Kilcoole, Co Wicklow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    .... which would you pick? Off the map, raised to the ground, surplus to any requirement, gone, nothing to see here folks.

Id have to go with Navan. Horrible to look at and the women all look like Shrek,

It's 'razed' to the ground, not 'raised'.

If thats already been corrected, my apologies, but I didnt think there'd be anything interesting in seeing a lot of people name towns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

why didn't you put portlaoise as an option, if that place was bombed and new plans were made could be fantastic for the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Nuke a town but add a city with a 1/3rd of the population in it.

:confused:

Get out much ?

I have been in house parties with bigger populations than some of those 'towns' ffs.Lets make a nuke the dubs thread and disguise it as something interesting.

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

d22ontour wrote: »
    Nuke a town but add a city with a 1/3rd of the population in it.

:confused:

Get out much ?

Im guessing a bit more than you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Templemore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

mike65 wrote: »
    Newcastle West in with a shout for me.

Mike.

+1

Traffic nightmare.

Mountrath would have gotten my vote if it was an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Im guessing a bit more than you ;)

hahaha :pac::D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭NervyChick

My god if i had a chance i would blow the f**k out of castledermot... :mad:Roadworks hell, nothing in it but a 2-3shops, chipper and a post office but full all year round of roadworks and dont anyone reply with "it will be worth it" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Definitely Ballyshannon. Mostly because there's nothing in it, but also....... Just because.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Jaysus I reckon Ballyshannon isnt half as bad as Bundoran.. that place makes me cringe.

In towns it is the equivilant of seeing a fat pikey wearing clothes that is too small, you know its bad, but you cant stop staring

Also Knock, blow that fcukin dump up and take all the craw thumpin, zealous, bible clutching loopers with it.. sure wont they all get into heaven anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Cork, Cause of all of this "People's Republic" ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Cork, Cause of all of this "People's Republic" ****e

You know I'm actually going to kick your ass for that, yeah? :p

Edit: I vote Agent Smith's house. Hehehe that'll learn him.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A series of nukes strategically positioned along the m50 so that Dublin becomes and island unto itself and Celbridge becomes the new captiol.

Then Celbridge...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Clara home of an Taoiseach(reason enough there) huge social housing and problems, closely followed by Manorhamilton spent a few hours there overheard some old ladies from the North having a conversation one said: If you lived here you'd gas yourself'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Where are New Ross and Moat in the list?

Agreed.
    New Ross is an absolute cesspit.
    Constant layer of fog, rotting docks that aren't in use anymore and it's DIRT poor. Most of the town is a halting site and the rest is settled travelers. It's one of those towns that makes me embarrassed to be Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Wherever Pride Fighter's from :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I think Macroom in Co. Cork is a frontrunner to be nuked.Full of "knackers" and is a major bottleneck for traffic on a friday evening.About half an hour delays anyway. I wouldnt recommend having a night out there either, certainly not o'riadas night club anyway.A fight/scuffle with a total randomer is practically guaranteed even if you are'nt loking for it! Way too much social housing too.It seems to get some of the overflow from the city.Enough said...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Agreed. Macroom is a sh1thole.

Although the social housing comment is unnecessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Youre right.I shouldnt have said that but macroom does seem to have a LOT more of it than other towns in this part of the county.

Advertisement