Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you take this bet???

Options
  • 23-07-2008 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

If you walked into a bookies to place a bet on yourself to win a WSOP bracelet, WPT title, EPT title, or Irish Open title before you leave this good earth. What would think is a fair price? ..........................................5/1 25/1 25000/1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

A million to one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

4/6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

I think Phil Taylor is going to win the World Matchplay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Tony3004 wrote: »
    If you walked into a bookies to place a bet on yourself to win a WSOP bracelet, WPT title, EPT title, or Irish Open title before you leave this good earth. What would think is a fair price? ..........................................5125125000/1

fixed yer postie...removed the superflous / / s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Kamaldihnio

1/80

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

I imagine by the time i got there the bookies wouldve already stopped taking bets on me...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

10,000/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Even money obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

ye its a 50/50 ya either win or ya dont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

If you walked into a bookies to place a bet on yourself to win a WSOP bracelet, WPT title, EPT title, or Irish Open title before you leave this good earth. What would think is a fair price? ..........................................5/1 25/1 25000/1

25000/1 would be your best bet on

1 wsop 2 wpt

jesus u need at least 50000/1 on

1 ept 2 irish open

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

100/1 is the standard price they give for such things for one title so maybe get 50/1 absolute max to win one of the 4

Steve davis won the amateur snooker title and was made 100/1 to someday be pro champ, his driver lumped on and davis won next year

few other things like that about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 batlas

If the bookie was an avid believer in reincarnation, then i think the odds would shorten.. so its best to find one that doesnt.
    You can never be to careful when it comes to Bookies and small print. lol..

Advertisement