Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomtom 720 & 730 accessories

• 24-07-2008 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if the screen mount & charger for the Tomtom 730 is the same as the 720. There is a "Three to TO Accessories" pack but it seems to be sold as compatible for the 720 but no mention of the 730. I know the 730 is relativly new.

Anyone know of the 730 will take SDHC cards or just SD, and up to what size. Tomtom dont appear to give this info on their site or in the documentation.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

They should be compatible .

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭BlueSpud

True, but I wouldnt order stuff over the internet without getting a more definitive answer. Thanks anyway.

Can you provide a link please.

There are people who use 8 GB SDHC card, some with problems, some without problems.

• Advertisement

The accessories are suitable for the following GO 520 , GO 720, GO 730, GO 730 Traffic, GO 920, GO 930 Traffic, GO 530, GO 530 Traffic, GO 930 .

There is an interesting thread on SDHC Card Compatibility here !

Crikey, if we were all technology experts no-one would have any problems like that........................

Sigh............

Thanks Sharkman

Advertisement