Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my cousin is crazy

Options
  • 24-07-2008 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

hi everybody ( hi dr. nick lol)

i think my cousin might have som problems lol. last week he was staying in my house, and in the middle of the night i awoke to hear him cursing alot and treatning people around him (there was nobody else there). that wasnt the first time, a few weeks ago i was staying in his house sleepin on the floor when he woke me up calling for his mother lol saying there was a man on his floor he looked like he was about to attack me. scared the crap outa me. the next night he thought his pillow was a sheep in his bed and was calling for his mother again:D:D. dose anybody know what this is? when he wakes up he cant remember a thing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Sounds like a classic case of sleeptalking/walking to me. Usually happens to certain people when they are stressed or suffering from lack of sleep. I used to live on the 3rd floor of a student block. Around the final exams time I "woke up" and was convinced the flat was on fire. I was going to jump out the window (God knows why) but thought at the last minute I should warn the others. The minute I put my hand on the door into the hall I woke up properly. Properly scared myself with that one so started locking the window from then on. :)

Advertisement