Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best and cheapest in-store Garmin?

• 24-07-2008 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭

i see Carphone warehouse has the garmin 250 for 170 and the 250w for 199. this was the best price i could find. I did see the 250 in expert stores for 150 but i think that was so because they only had the older maps 250s left.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭MRJ

I picked up a Garmin nuvi 200w for £114.99 in comet in the UK last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sounds good, im over to swansea this wednesday so think ill pick something up over there! wouldnt mind spending a few bob extra for the european maps for possible future trips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    i see Carphone warehouse has the garmin 250 for 170 and the 250w for 199. this was the best price i could find. I did see the 250 in expert stores for 150 but i think that was so because they only had the older maps 250s left.
    i got the 250 last week from carphone warehouse and downloaded the 2008 map onto it

dubman25 wrote: »
    i got the 250 last week from carphone warehouse and downloaded the 2008 map onto it

but if you had to downloadnew maps, that means your 2009 update wont be free, correct??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dubman25

no once you dont register it and give the serial number i think if thats right

• Advertisement

i got a nuvi 200 for 90 pound in Halfords, Swansea. quite happy with that deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

PC World are offering the Garmin NUVI 200W at €169 this weekend (with FREE LEATHER CASE (wow))

Don't know if this is a bargain, but thought I would post it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭davork

dubman25 wrote: »
    no once you dont register it and give the serial number i think if thats right

Not what happened to my 370 I bought in Jan

They now take the first satellite tracking date and time - plus you don't have a year anymore... so beware!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Halfords have a Garmin for 120 euro this weekend. Not sure what model.

eth0_ wrote: »
    Halfords have a Garmin for 120 euro this weekend. Not sure what model.

probably the Nuvi 200, its 90 pound in the UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    probably the Nuvi 200, its 90 pound in the UK

Yep, was in there today, that's the one. I have it myself, it's pretty good.

Advertisement