Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother All Stars? Why Not

Options
  • 24-07-2008 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭

Im sure people have discussed it and thought about it. I like the way the American reality tv shows do an All Stars series, they have done All Star Big Brother and Survivor im sure there is more but cant think off the top of my head.

With the fact that the show is dwindeling and if its on its last legs why not do and English Big Brother All Stars to give the show the kick start that it needs again.

What are peoples opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

None of the stars would go back, I mean its not as if they are fame-hungry or anything...oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

opinion forget about it,,pretend it never happned ,just like voyager.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Maybe im just a glutton for punishement but i would like to see it. Some of the old favs some of the villains.

I remember watchin Big Brother All Stars from America and the guy who won Season 2 Will Kirby came back for the All Stars edition and everybody knew he was a lieing manipulative piece of work but he was addictive to watch how he worked, and he went pretty close to the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I'd say it could be pretty interesting, would they have Jade Goody(sp?) back?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

rizzla wrote: »
    I'd say it could be pretty interesting, would they have Jade Goody(sp?) back?

doubt it not just cos of the whole she's a complete liability and had that massive reacist incident las time aspect but id say they would try to have it as all the former winners, and she never won before.

well unless its a shortened version all the former winners and then the surprise housemates put in later would be the memorable/popular non-winners from before.

• Advertisement

I dont think she would want to go back herself.

So if they DID do an All-Stars, who are the housemates you would like to see back?? Off the top of my head I would choose:

Helen
    Paul
    Brian Dowling
    Ahmed
    Spencer
    Bubble
    Michelle
    Chicken Stu
    Ray
    Craig (the first one)
    Maxwell
    Glyn
    Jon Tickle
    Imogen
    Jen
    Rex
    Mario

Ok, 17 there, not all my favourite housemates, but I reckon the jealousy between Michelle and Jen and maybe Imogen would be crazy!! Helen and Paul would be interesting to see what they are like post break-up. Glyn is there to see if he has grown up much. Then there's a load of lads lads for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think that's a poor list, daisy. Stu? Maxwell? Paul? :eek:

Mine would be:

Nasty Nick
    Jungle Cats (Victor, Jason, Ahmed)
    Brian Dowling
    Brian (winner from last year)
    Amanda and Sam
    Jon Tickle
    Kate Lawler
    Craig
    Anna
    Charley
    Imogen
    Eugene
    Glyn

Let the chaos ensue. :pac:

Paul was included to see the aftermath of his and Helen's relationship, Maxwell was one of the lairy boys, also thought himself a bit of a ladies man, which is always funny to watch. And Chicken Stu for the looks, and to see if Michelle would be after him again, or indeed Jen!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

As long as the Jungle cats were around, it would be fine by me. Would like to see Darnell included and see a merger between the JC's and B.Block.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

As long as the Jungle cats were around, it would be fine by me. Would like to see Darnell included and see a merger between the JC's and B.Block.

I was thinking to myself how great would Jason and Victor be with this whole Luke/Bex saga. They'd be hilarious picking it apart. :D

I was thinking to myself how great would Jason and Victor be with this whole Luke/Bex saga. They'd be hilarious picking it apart. :D

One of them would have lamped her one by now. She has all the annoying qualities of Emma, only fatter.

(Charlie looks smiling, upwards) Ahhhh, good times.

Definately gonna throw together a list of my All Stars.

Advertisement