Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sparks has lost the plot

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

....Can't show ye the posts as Sparks has deleted 'em. (will he post 'em here ?)

I publically call on Sparks to post ALL the posts here and let the viewers see the unfolding drama as it happened and then decide if it was persoanl abuse or banter.

I will PM "It Wasn't Me" to give his opinion here as he is the "injured" party and he didn't actually make a complaint. And in law without a complaint there ain't a crime ;)

IRLConor wrote: »
    For the gallery:

This is a persistent innuendo that the ISSF/NTSA/"Olympic" shooters stabbed/stab/will stab the rest of the Irish shooting community in the back when talking to the Dept of Justice. Complete nonsense of course, since there's no way of doing that without hurting ourselves but the rumour continues since it's politically expedient for some people to keep spreading it.

Forgotten the lists (of pictures) that were never submitted :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What you're going on about it here for is a good question :confused:
    I think it may have come up in answer to this post ...
    patbundy wrote: »
    no sparks bunny didnt call you a peashooter .i did ,which you are in real life.you are a mod in a forum where you shouldnt be. when was was the last time time you fired a round?
    But heh, what would I know?

I know the difference between my weapon and my gun, and neither are peashooters, but I only shoot off one of them on a regular basis. :pac:
    And in law without a complaint there ain't a crime ;)
    Not true in most cases, even in RL.

And the Admins make the law here, and they don't follow that philosophy as far as I've seen.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I publically call on Sparks to post ALL the posts here and let the viewers see the unfolding drama as it happened and then decide if it was persoanl abuse or banter.

The only people whose opinions carry any real weight in this situation (CMods of Sports, SMods and Admins) can all see the deleted posts.
    I will PM "It Wasn't Me" to give his opinion here as he is the "injured" party and he didn't actually make a complaint. And in law without a complaint there ain't a crime ;)

This isn't a court. :)

Randy,

just to clarify, Sparks mechano rifle fires wee pellets, Pat's reference to "a round" is that most rifle shooters use rifles that use the cartridge ammo system eg .22lr (long rifle)

But you aren't expected to know that ;)

• Advertisement

Forgotten the lists (of pictures) that were never submitted :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

If you want to rehash that stupid discussion here is not the place.

Randy,

just to clarify, Sparks mechano rifle fires wee pellets, Pat's reference to "a round" is that most rifle shooters use rifles that use the cartridge ammo system eg .22lr (long rifle)

But you aren't expected to know that ;)

Sparks shoots .22 rifles as well as air rifles and air pistols. :rolleyes:

The only people whose opinions carry any real weight in this situation (CMods of Sports, SMods and Admins) can all see the deleted posts.

This isn't a court. :)

I have seen Sparks post a view of deleted posts before, so therefore, check with him first :P He found some at the start of this :confused:

If it was a Court there would be a kangaroo in it :P

If you want to rehash that stupid discussion here is not the place.

You brought it up :rolleyes:

Had you forgotten

Sparks shoots .22 rifles as well as air rifles and air pistols. :rolleyes:

How many does he actually own ? Or you for that matter ?

• Advertisement

You brought it up :rolleyes:

Had you forgotten

Post #30, by you, was the first mention of it.

Post #30, by you, was the first mention of it.

Touche ;)

I reckon a fair outcome would be to lift the ban Pat Bundy just got, Sparks to apologise for loosing his temper, and the 3 x amigos to refrain from messing on forum ?

He owns:
    1. An Anschütz 2013 (I think) (.22lr)
    2. An Anschütz (Don't know the model) air rifle (.177)
    3. An IZH-46 air pistol (.177)

I don't own any, since I have nowhere to store one (rented apartment with no solid walls to bolt a safe to). I use DURC's Walther KK 200 (.22lr)

He owns:
    1. An Anschütz 2013 (I think) (.22lr)
    2. An Anschütz (Don't know the model) air rifle (.177)
    3. An IZH-46 air pistol (.177)

I don't own any, since I have nowhere to store one (rented apartment with no solid walls to bolt a safe to). I use DURC's Walther KK 200 (.22lr)

Well I stand to loose more than the two of ye :eek:

5 x firearms plus wasted money on security systems

I reckon a fair outcome would be to lift the ban Pat Bundy just got,

It would have been just a warning if he had dropped it when I asked him.
    Sparks to apologise for loosing his temper,

Understandable after having to clean up after ye again. Not to mention the near-constant whining about the moderation in various threads.
    and the 3 x amigos to refrain from messing on forum ?

I reckon there's more chance of ye giving me Friday's winning Euromillions numbers.

Well I stand to loose more than the two of ye :eek:

5 x firearms plus wasted money on security systems

Who's talking about losing anything and what has it to do with the topic of this thread?

So that's an outright refusal :o

Just as well you're not in charge of any peace processes :(

Who's talking about losing anything and what has it to do with the topic of this thread?

Sparks will know what I mean, ref his rather personally offensive PM to me earlier :(

I know he has no honour but I thought you did :(

So that's an outright refusal :o

Yes, unless someone uninvolved makes a good case for the ban to be shortened or lifted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

A barrel-measuring contest, eh? Fine so son, but I'm only taking out enough to win...

Sparks will know what I mean
    No, I won't.

Night. Can't go on ................ :( broken man ................. :(

Conor you shouldn't have gotten involved. Sparks made the balls and got you to throw them :(

Sparks will know what I mean, ref his rather personally offensive PM to me earlier :(

Did you report the content of it to anyone? Usual process is to forward to an SMod I think.

Sparks wrote: »
    No, I won't.

"I'm not interested in arguing BS. You insulted another member, that's against rule one of the charter, you got infracted. If you want petty, go insult someone in an NGB and watch yourself get ****canned for life for it. You don't know you're born mate, you really don't, and I'm too tired of this constant crap. You do squat but use resources other people work to provide, so either man up and help by actually doing something, or just can it."

Copy of PM. You had to make me do it :(

Conor you shouldn't have gotten involved.

I got involved because you were causing hassle and slinging crap again. I'm sick of having to clean up after you and the other lads, it's a right pain in the hole.

Did you report the content of it to anyone? Usual process is to forward to an SMod I think.

Conor, you know the background :(

As I said he has no honour

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I reckon a fair outcome would be to lift the ban Pat Bundy just got, Sparks to apologise for loosing his temper, and the 3 x amigos to refrain from messing on forum ?
    Tbh, guys, as a totally uninvolved outsider who just happens to be still up, the bit I have highlighted in that post says it all.

Wouldn't you be happier in another forum ... say BGRH or tCN?

Both are excellent for:
    High jinx and a bit of banter :(

I got involved because you were causing hassle and slinging crap again. I'm sick of having to clean up after you and the other lads, it's a right pain in the hole.

High jinx and a bit of banter :(

• Advertisement

Ah, now I see. Perhaps you should also post the quotes of your "It's better to do nothing and berate those who do otherwise if they don't achieve complete success" posts from the BCC thread? Or the ones where you took pot shots at the thread on the NARGC all-ireland clay shoots because your club didn't organise a team for you? Or maybe you should just post the five PMs that came before that one you just quoted, and the times they were sent...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement