Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Accommodation

• 24-07-2008 5:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

if im willing to cycle a reasonable distance to the campus and willing to share with random people

how much am i looking to pay for accommodation?

deciding if i can go to ucd and the biggest factor is cash!

as far as on campus and that goes... i will probably get a grant as my mothers disabled and a single mother... but im not sure...

any clues? :D thanks for anyone helping

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭Brady

Hey....

how far are you willing to cycle? if your looking for cheap accomodation best places in nice areas are Templouge, ranelagh and terenure.

theres loads of sharing adds on daft..

I work in UCD and its a bout a 20 min cycle from templouge where i live... rent around that area is about 300 ish for single room per month. But im sure you can find much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Nikkio237

Hey, I'm hoping to go to UCD next year and I'm trying to find accommodation, I think it could be a better idea to look outside campus acc. Brady, I was just wondering what the "daft." thing you mentioned is? If you could let me know, that'd be awesome. I'm the same as Ciaral, I don't mind sharing with new people or cycling or bussing around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

He means daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Nikkio237

Ah, now I see. Cool, thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭bebeebutterfly

Brady wrote: »
    Hey....

how far are you willing to cycle? if your looking for cheap accomodation best places in nice areas are Templouge, ranelagh and terenure.

theres loads of sharing adds on daft..

I work in UCD and its a bout a 20 min cycle from templouge where i live... rent around that area is about 300 ish for single room per month. But im sure you can find much cheaper.

Do you know i there's a bus from there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement