Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

air-con recharge

Options
  • 24-07-2008 7:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a recharge for air-con in a car or is it handier to just drop it into the dealers, although I perfer to stay away from them as they charge way over the odds most the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

There's a place in Oranmore. Take the road between the cinema and the Quality Hotel, go past the underground carpark and the security barrier, take an immediate left, and drive to the end; they're on the left hand side (can't remember the name of the place, but I've used them before).

I think that a few of the garages use or recommend them; that's how I found out about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

if you pop into whiriskey refrigeration out side claregalway they will recharge it for you .

http://www.whiriskey.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Thanks for the replys:)

Advertisement