Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV....who will take one?

Options
  • 24-07-2008 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I have a TV which i want to dispose of as I am moving back to Dublin and dont wanna take it with me....

Do es anyone know of anywhere i can dispose of it?

cheers

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

if its in good nick, adverts.ie

Sell it, or give it away for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I live in Galway and am TV less since yesterday. :mad:

I can pick up no bother...

Sure send off a PM to me if you haven't found a good home for it or sold it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

if it doesnt work out with person above, pm me.. id be happy to take it. i live in woodquay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

sorry guys i got someone for the TV...

i do however have a laptop that doesnt work.....anyone know of anywhere that will take it...even for parts or something? I dont want to have to bring it with me!

yoink. ill take it
    Today if u want.

I finish work at 1, so anytime after that is no hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

please can i hav the laptop? i'll give you a broken dvd player in exchange? lol

seriously tho, id love to take it apart

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I got a PM off KittenSoft earlier about it. Hoping to have it later today. Fingers crossed

Advertisement