Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

somewhere in dublin to fix electric window in renault megane today?

Options
  • 24-07-2008 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

the dealership in blanchardstown is booked up and I really need to get this sorted asap. Good value would be nice also :)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Whats wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

sweetie wrote: »
    the dealership in blanchardstown is booked up and I really need to get this sorted asap. Good value would be nice also :)

thanks

I'd bet its down and wont come up and the fault will lie with the regulator.

Liffey Valley were over €100 cheaper than Blanch Renault

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

If it is stuck down, most garages will at the very least help you get it closed if they can't fix it for you today.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

I had a quick look at one recently for a customer who was stuck. In the end he went to the dealer because they are doing extended warranty on them. If yours is a late model this is worth looking into.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

thanks guys. I rang liffey valley and as it's an 05 there is a 4 year extended warranty on it. Will take 3-4 days to strip back the roof (it's a cabriolet) check the problem and fix it. I suggested they check/replace the others but no chance. I told the wife to keep the focus when she wanted to trade up :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

sweetie wrote: »
    thanks guys. I rang liffey valley and as it's an 05 there is a 4 year extended warranty on it. Will take 3-4 days to strip back the roof (it's a cabriolet) check the problem and fix it. I suggested they check/replace the others but no chance. I told the wife to keep the focus when she wanted to trade up :rolleyes:

Why would they need to do that if only the window is faulty? :confused:

Advertisement