Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heated Curlers

• 24-07-2008 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi Can anyone recommend any heated curlers. I want to buy some to just throw a few curls into my hair here and there. something nice and quick and easy realy. I have long hair. I was thing of getting the Vidal Sassoon Hot Tools Rollers. Anyone know anythign about these. t hanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

My mum got me a Bablyliss Pro box of heated curlers from a hairdresser supply shop. They're quite good, the only thing is its bit of a pain heating them up, putting them in, waiting and taking them out.

I also got a Babyliss Pro curling thongs, with a large barrel, from a hairdressers supply shop too. That's dead handy 'cos it heats up really quickly. I would go with that if I were you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Find your nearest Sally Salon Services Store and take a look. They provide wholesale to beauticians and hairdressers but also provide normal retail trade. They'll probably have a large selection and be able to recommend the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Does anyone understand how the pins in the Babyliss ones work?

Advertisement