Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting pixmania..........

• 24-07-2008 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anybody know if there is an actual e-mail address to contact pixmania with? I am simply getting non-satisfactory (and what I assume are)automated emails when I contact them through their site and I really feel like my complaint is not even being considered, they are just copy-pasting crap from their FAQ's.

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ajcolleges

I bought a 500gb Hard Drive on the 10th June 08', received it on Fri 13th ( I shoulda known then) hard drive worked grand but the control was useless, did not work at all and need this to do a lot of things to the hard drive. I emailed and emailed and emailed and I am still waiting on 24th July for them to pick it up and issue me with a refund, apparantly there is a mix up with UPS labels etc blah blah. they are a bunch of idiots

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Just wondering was my big post deleted and a few others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I think it's in the thread below this...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055317545

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I know, lol dono how I missed it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Here is some info you may find useful but no email.

Pixmania are owned by the DSG Retail Group (Pc World, Dixons, John Lewis)

Name Pixmania.co.uk
    Head Office Address DSGi Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7TG.
    Telephone 0 87 00 118 117
    Fax 0033 0145 0136 78 / 0033 0145 0139 07
    Telephone Order Monday to Friday, 09.00 AM to 05.00
    Number of Stores 1 Pixmania.com 792, Fulham Road Fulham - LONDON SW6
    Refund Policy 7 Working days
    Web Address http://www.pixmania.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ow2h7nft1me9i4

Dub13:

Thanks for that!
    Il just post them a good old letter of complaint.Althought I doubt they will respond.

Advertisement