Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your man still make you go weak at the knees?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I have two kids also, but I'm lucky enough to not have to work outside the home, I think that makes my life easier and I'm more up for it than he is, on a good week three times Fri., Sat. and Sun. --- whats wrong with Mon., Tue., Wed. and Thur.
    he's too tired :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

OMG!!!!I feel like a born again virgin, I thought It was normal to go 2 months without sex when your living with someone!!!!!Looks like I was very very wrong, Im constantly h*rny!!When I was preggers I loved it too but used to get motion sickness(seriously) and would have a post coital vomit then want it again(glutton for punishment)Mabey I wore him out???OMG Am very scared now!!Still fancy him sometimes but dont look at him in that way anymore, hes my lovely hubby(2b) though!Cant believe Im aloner in the whole I barely have sex thing......thats why I treated myself in Ann Summers at Christmas.Oops:o

He blames tiredness also, but dammit I work too!!!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Maddison wrote: »
    OMG!!!!I feel like a born again virgin, I thought It was normal to go 2 months without sex when your living with someone!!!!!Looks like I was very very wrong, Im constantly h*rny!!When I was preggers I loved it too but used to get motion sickness(seriously) and would have a post coital vomit then want it again(glutton for punishment)Mabey I wore him out???OMG Am very scared now!!Still fancy him sometimes but dont look at him in that way anymore, hes my lovely hubby(2b) though!Cant believe Im aloner in the whole I barely have sex thing......thats why I treated myself in Ann Summers at Christmas.Oops:o

He blames tiredness also, but dammit I work too!!!!! :(

I am the same, I can go without for months but then the poor fecker doesn't stand a chance. He asked me the other day was I sexually bi-polar.

I remember when I was pregnant too, I would make sure that he came home for lunch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I've only read some of this thread. But.....it confirms what I already suspected.

I really, really, really, need a boyfriend....:rolleyes:!

I've only read some of this thread. But.....it confirms what I already suspected.

LMAO! :D

• Advertisement

Maddison wrote: »
    When I was preggers I loved it too but used to get motion sickness(seriously) and would have a post coital vomit then want it again

:eek::eek:

Now that is the post of the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

It's hard when you're going out with someone for so long, you kind of get stuck in a rut. I'm with himself 7 years and I don't think we've gone two weeks without some action. I'd crack up if we did! He still makes me go weak at the knees, especially when he catches me by surprise. Last week while we were at a beer festival he caught me up on his back and gave me a piggy back around the place, plonked me back down on the ground and gave me a nice ol kiss. I love that kinda stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

My Future Hubby still makes me go weak at the knees he is always telling me nice things and doing even nicers things:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

scoot on wrote: »
    It's hard when you're going out with someone for so long, you kind of get stuck in a rut. I'm with himself 7 years and I don't think we've gone two weeks without some action. I'd crack up if we did! He still makes me go weak at the knees, especially when he catches me by surprise. Last week while we were at a beer festival he caught me up on his back and gave me a piggy back around the place, plonked me back down on the ground and gave me a nice ol kiss. I love that kinda stuff.

Now thats what Im talkin 'bout:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I can't remember a single time my ex made me weak at the knees when i wasn't blind drunk...so in short-no.

Pass me a double g+t please?:D

• Advertisement

Coming up pet:p

gin_tonic.jpg

Is there a thread re. what do you do to make your man still weak at theballs, sorry I mean the knees. --- I've done a quick check, but did not find anything.
    I won't start this, just in case I would get banned for indecencies.

Coming up pet:p

gin_tonic.jpg

I think i love you

dh0661 wrote: »
    Is there a thread re. what do you do to make your man still weak at theballs, sorry I mean the knees. --- I've done a quick check, but did not find anything.
    I won't start this, just in case I would get banned for indecencies.

Go on. I dare ya :D
    LolaDub wrote: »
    I think i love you

Easy Tiger ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Ah I wish one of my Ex's had said I made them go weak at the knees, unfortunately not :( . My brother and his wife are married now 3 (or is it 4, nuts its his job to remember that) years after 7 years of dating with 2 kids and the spark still seems there even more so now with the kids, just on big happy family, hope I get to that point they have gotten to some day.

Yeah he does indeed his hugs and kisses when I arrive in the door
    The way he dresses for nights out so gentlemenly and innocent but really just makes me wanna rip his clothes off
    If i've had a bad day and or am exhauted i'll slope to his couch and he will wait on me while he plays the pc and I watch girly tv.
    I can't wait to live with him and he's great in others ways too he takes his trousers off and heads to the bedroom on demand :D

Easy Tiger ;)

Rejection, even in the ladies lounge. How low can i get!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Moonbaby wrote: »
    LMAO! :D

Sure its funny to you.:)

I bet you've got one already:mad: thats how you can laugh at the deprived:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Loopy, Just get into the bed tonight Naked... snuggle up beside him and I'm telling you it will work some magic...

There is something about skin on skin:eek:

LolaDub wrote: »
    Rejection, even in the ladies lounge. How low can i get!:(

Honey, Im on my way over:cool:

Quality wrote: »
    Loopy, Just get into the bed tonight Naked... snuggle up beside him and I'm telling you it will work some magic...

There is something about skin on skin:eek:

Jesus quality, I do that every night:eek:..

The hours he is working at the moment, if Beyonce jumped in beside him he groan and turn over:P

I'd also need some scaffolding to hold it up I reckon...

• Advertisement

Go on. I dare ya :D;)

I'll start -- "bare pussy", he loves that - but not often enough :confused:. Why do I go to so much trouble :o.

Only because I like it myself, espically when he's down there.

Hmmmm, Personally I need a little something down there, have done it before but felt like a 10 yr old and it didn't really float his boat either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Disco Stu

Having seen your pic in the Ladies of the LL I don't think rectifying that situation would cause you too much effort ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

have to say my man makes me wana puke rather than weak at the knees:mad: cant really see what attracted me to him at all anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

ok thats not good, and your still together?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

yup,3 and a half years and one baby later:eek:
    cant seem to shake him off,god that sounds terrible:confused:

leesmom wrote: »

Are you serious?

Lady, if you are - we have one life, if its not working out, act on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Thats fairly ****ty alright, time to move along.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

have to say my man makes me wana puke rather than weak at the knees:mad: cant really see what attracted me to him at all anymore
    Probably the first flush of romance and novelty for the first year. Now that's past you're seeing the differences without the love chemicals between you. Been there. Luckily no kids so it made walking away easier for both. I suspect if you hadn't had a child together you may have already gone your separate ways. As others said you've a long life ahead of you and you need to be with someone that floats your boat and vice versa. Same for him too. Hard one.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Quality wrote: »
    I think that is your solution so Loopy... You need to get pregnant again... You'll be like rabbits in no time...:D:D

seriously??? what is it the overload of hormones or something? thats mad! :eek:

Advertisement