Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your man still make you go weak at the knees?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Ruby-J wrote: »
    seriously??? what is it the overload of hormones or something? thats mad! :eek:

Thats it.. U should try it:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

pregnancy??? well not for a long time i reckon. my sister is at the moment and its hormones 100!!! i dont know what to be saying or doing anymore...!!!

Just listen to her rant and agree with everything she says, you cant go wrong;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Just listen to her rant and agree with everything she says, you cant go wrong;)

Absolutely spot on advice loopy...

Us pregnant are always right,, Even when we are wrong, we are still right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭birdie08

Maddison wrote: »
    OMG!!!!I feel like a born again virgin, I thought It was normal to go 2 months without sex when your living with someone!!!!!Looks like I was very very wrong, Im constantly h*rny!!When I was preggers I loved it too but used to get motion sickness(seriously) and would have a post coital vomit then want it again(glutton for punishment)Mabey I wore him out???OMG Am very scared now!!Still fancy him sometimes but dont look at him in that way anymore, hes my lovely hubby(2b) though!Cant believe Im aloner in the whole I barely have sex thing......thats why I treated myself in Ann Summers at Christmas.Oops:o

He blames tiredness also, but dammit I work too!!!!! :(

Ah i love it...made me laugh u did. You see your not missing it cause the wee rabbit has your needs met!! Tiredness, nah you soon get fed up of that excuse, Dont settle for that!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Disco Stu wrote: »
    Having seen your pic in the Ladies of the LL I don't think rectifying that situation would cause you too much effort ;)

I'm cursed with choosiness...but I love flattery!!!!!

Don't suppose you're single??

You are?

How you doin'????:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Disco Stu

I'm cursed with choosiness...but I love flattery!!!!!

Don't suppose you're single??

You are?

How you doin'????:D

;)

Sure its funny to you.:)

I bet you've got one already:mad: thats how you can laugh at the deprived:P

Where have you been!
    I send out an open call for a polite, non english speaking, eastern european suitor at least once a week!

Monkeyfudge has even included me in his jingle of the desperately single. :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Where have you been!
    I send out an open call for a polite, non english speaking, eastern european suitor at least once a week!

Monkeyfudge has even included me in his jingle of the desperately single. :D

I know just the guy for you. He's my friends builder and hes an actual god, rippling biceps, ripped torso, icy blue eyes, the entire package, and the best bit is.............not a word of English!!!! The perfect man:D:D:D

The only reason I haven't nabbed him is because he has a problem with tall girls, so if you're under 5.5 you're in......;)

I know just the guy for you. He's my friends builder and hes an actual god, rippling biceps, ripped torso, icy blue eyes, the entire package, and the best bit is.............not a word of English!!!! The perfect man:D:D:D

The only reason I haven't nabbed him is because he has a problem with tall girls, so if you're under 5.5 you're in......;)

Jesus, I wouldn't mind taking a shot if Moonbaby isn't interested:p

• Advertisement

I'm already working that angle Girl Interrupted. :D

I have one ordered for next week, the plan is to stuff him full of Polish home cooking.
    In the hopes that word of mouth will spread through the hawt foreign builder community.

Jesus, I wouldn't mind taking a shot if Moonbaby isn't interested:p

Hands off greedy knickers! :P

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Hands off greedy knickers! :P

Jeez, steady sister - Was only gonna test the water for you, so to speak..:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

leesmom wrote: »
    have to say my man makes me wana puke rather than weak at the knees:mad: cant really see what attracted me to him at all anymore

I couldn't / wouldn't live in a situation like this.

Sounds exactly like me... well without the rippling biceps, ripped torso, icy blue eyes.... only speak Scottish so broken English ;)

But on the up side have no problem with tall girls...!!

On a serious note... and back on the topic instead of dubious flirting ;) ... leesmom... from a lads point of view too, don't waste your life if you've got to this point... obviously lot to think about but life is too short to be unhappy...!!

Disco Stu wrote: »
    Sounds exactly like me... well without the rippling biceps, ripped torso, icy blue eyes.... only speak Scottish so broken English ;)

But on the up side have no problem with tall girls...!

You don't need all the extras if you have a Scottish accent!!
    OOh!;)

You don't need all the extras if you have a Scottish accent!!
    OOh!;)

If only that worked as well in real life as everyone seems to think it does :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 11207gramy

o but it does:D

I think I need to dust off the kilt and get myself along to the next beers :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 x-xRaCheLx-x

Accents are amazing... my fellas from Very North Donegal (up Malin head way) I love the way he speaks, it's one of the first things I tell people about him! He's fantastic and amazing anyways but seriously the accent... couldnt imagine going with anyone with a dublin accent again!!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement