Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

someone to up website?

Options
  • 24-07-2008 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hey guys, I've a shop in Tullamore and want to set a website up for it... know anyone who does this, need a really professional job done and reasonable price, any companies for individuals in the area who do this?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

There are a fair few people around tullamore doing it and to be honest a fair amount of them are crap. I have done a few in the past but I am not sure if I have time for yours right now. If you are unsure or need advice I will send you my e-mail address by e-mail and I can help you out with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

A friend of mine that I went to school with, recently started a web-design company in Tullamore.

Name is Jesse Morris and the company is http://www.dezynamite.com/
    They have some very good work in their portfollio that you can see on the site. They arent the greatest web-design company, as some of their designed sites dont fully comply with web 2.0 standards, but they are just a relatively new company that has gotten going and I think they have some real promise ;)

Have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pdevo

i have do some work in tullamore for a web site design company call wsi if you want pm me i will send you a no

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Truck

Hi,
    I can do it if you wish. Done Multimedia/Web Design in college.
    Drop me a private message or reply outlining the site requirements.
    Thanks

Advertisement