Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where has Richard McCabe gone???

Options
  • 24-07-2008 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Does anyone know where Richard McCabe Bakery has re-located to?? :confused: I just passed the bakery this morning and couldn't believe it when I saw a To Let sign on the window and the place all closed up! Where will I get Strawberry Cheesecake now?? This is terrible... :( Can anyone brighten my day by telling me where he's gone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Third hand info, but I believe the lease expired and he was evicted. Terrible shame, hope he opens up again soon somewhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TristanPeter

wet-paint wrote: »
    *snip*

I don't think it's a good idea writing highly speculative things such as this. I know I wouldn't like it being written about me, especially when it's just a rumour with no basis, and rumours spread like wildfire as we all know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Posting unsubstantiated rumours about someone on a public forum is not only a bad idea, its also incredibly unfair to the person involved.

PS I heard wet-paint has bed wetting issues and likes to pay girls to dress him in a nappy and baby him....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

What was that rumour?
    Its a shame he's gone but is it for good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Guys, do not post up bull**** rumours, k?

• Advertisement

Wow, a lot of rumours are going around about this.

I really hope they open again somewhere, they had the best eclairs in the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cailingaelach

Thanks for all your replies! I really do hope he opens up again! If anyone hears anything about his new location please post!! :D Until then I'll just have to go cold turkey! I swear I'm dreaming about Cheesecake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Summer 2208

Hi All

Let Me enlighten you all,<no source provided>

Hi All

Let Me enlighten you all,<no source provided>

Have you got any evidence to back up your claims?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Summer 2208

Yes I do, you can ring 0845 113500 and see if they will disclose that info to you, I had a call at 6.20am to confirm. He was charged at Steel House Lane Police Station Birmingham and as soon as I have my full crime reference you are welcome to have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Please don't drag up old posts.

I'm locking this thread now.

Anyone searching for him by name will see this in the results.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement