Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Mail

Options
  • 24-07-2008 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have the direct link to the mail login seperate from connect . Connect appears to be down since last night and I really need to get into my mail.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Many Thanksx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

While vaguely on topic, does anyone find the ucd email since the "upgrade" is kinda crap? Often when I view a message and return to my inbox the message is still shown as new. And it's all ugly and squashed together.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Yea the email system has gone down quite a bit since the upgrade. Personally, I don't like the new changes to the email system but like the overall change with other features. I miss not having the email preview in the centre of the home page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Hijacking this thread a little, hope you don't mind :)

Does anyone who uses a desktop mail client like Outlook etc. find that their emails all disappeared today? Because, well, mine did. They're all still there when I log in through Connect, and I can still send emails, but they're not showing up in Apple Mail. I haven't changed any settings or upgraded anything so I'm a bit confused - did UCD do something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Yes - I get a server unavailable message. Probably just a temporary thing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'm using apple mail and so far everything seems OK. I wish they'd dump that mail system and go to hosted GMail like trinity did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i highly recommend forward the mails from the UCD mails to your own prefered mailbox,like me using gmail,all the mails send to ucd forward to me gmail.

rarely logon to ucdconnect since then,unless i need to send any email under my ucd email address:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

you can add your ucd account to your gmail account so that if you get an email sent to your UCD account it'll appear that you've sent it back from that account.

Same with new messages you send. I have all my accounts sent up that way since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

this is a bit of a long shot but does anyone know the settings needed for ucd mail on the iphone.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Red Alert wrote: »
    I'm using apple mail and so far everything seems OK. I wish they'd dump that mail system and go to hosted GMail like trinity did.
    Hmm, really weird. Still not showing up. I have it set to forward to my Gmail for now and that's working OK but I won't be able to use Apple Mail to connect to Gmail once I'm back in UCD Proxyland. Hopefully it'll just fix itself by then :)

Advertisement