Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapid Express Tramore-Dublin Airport

Options
  • 24-07-2008 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hey lads,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the pick up point in Tramore is for the rapid express to Dublin Airport. Can't seem to find it on jjkavanagh.ie
    I also don't know Tramore that well (living here 2 years :o) so even if it had a street name on the site I would know where to go.

Also, do any of ye know how much it costs, and can I buy a ticket at the time, or online beforehand? I'm useless :D

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have to call JJ Kav for more info on the Dublin connection, I dont think it says it on the timetable. The stop is outside the Tourist Office (across from the bus terminus for Bus Eireann) on Turkey Road! If you need a map just shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Grand, thanks Sully :)

Advertisement