Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Alarm going off in apartment block

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭

Hi

A fire alarm was going off in an apartment block (unoccupied) for a number of hours yesterday evening. I rang the mgmt company a number of times but was told that the number i rang was only a call centre and that they tried to ring the emergency contact numbers for the mgmt company and there was no answer/phones turned off.

Eventually the somebody came out and turned the alarm off around 11 last nite.

This isnt the first (or second) time that this has happened...last couple of times the alarm was left on all night....keeping us (and our neighbours) awake half the night.

My question is who should I complain to about the noise (and the mgmt co's lack of action)?

I have contacted the mgmt co the last couple of times afterwards and was basically told that we dont work evening times and sure isnt the alarm off now???
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement