Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 24-07-2008 12:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

I went in to work today and as there were too many people rostered i came home. I have to go back in from 3-7 though. As i was leaving i was told all my piercings have to come out (Eyebrow, Labret, Ear cartilage, both lobes). Ive only got the eyebrow, labret and lobes done recently. Will they stay open if i take the jewellery out for 4 hours?

The main one worrying me are the lobes, i only got them done 2 weeks ago and im planning on stretching so i really dont want them to close up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Buy clear acrylic or glass retainers for your piercings.
    Preferably glass as the most recent are still healing.

labret is handy just take the ball off if you are using a labret post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Thanks Wil, only thing is i wont get into Limerick til tomorrow to get some retainers. Will they close up in 4 hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I really can't answer that, everybody is different.
    If you've access to a credit card, use bodyartforms

http://www.bodyartforms.com/products.asp?jewelry=retainer&filter=customyes

Good quality stuff at reasonable prices thanks to the $hite dollar :D

Advertisement