Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TODAYS CHEAPEST PETROL THREAD!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

im on pumps.ie it was updated the other day saying texaco across from roxboro gardai station is 1.57 a litre can anyone confirm this by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

159.9 at Great gas (water!)
    Dock road? Had no issue with my last tank there, same mpg as most other stations. I am pishing through a tank I got in Abbeyfeale though :-(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

im on pumps.ie it was updated the other day saying texaco across from roxboro gardai station is 1.57 a litre can anyone confirm this by any chance?

no its wrong, it more than that, forget the exact number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

langdang wrote: »
    Dock road? Had no issue with my last tank there, same mpg as most other stations. I am pishing through a tank I got in Abbeyfeale though :-(

Ennis Road one. I get very poor mileage from their petrol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I got caught with that too, it was actually 163.9 or something similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Think their diesel price might be around that alright, but their unleaded was 163.9 on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Great Gas on the Dock Road today - 154.9 for diesel. Next Topaz in the road 153.9.

I passed Texaco opposite Roxboro Garda Station today, I think petrol is 159.9 and diesel 151.9. Chawks 152.9 for diesel btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Emo Clare st, 159.9, Topaz beside the regional 166.9 and maxol beside the regional 163.9 as of last night. I wonder who will be the first to drop their price below 159.9 this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Great Gaz Dock Road 163.9 unleaded
    Texaco Roxboro 159.9 unleaded

First time in a while that I have seen the Texaco Roxboro be cheaper ....was going to fill the boot as well :D

Topaz thomondgate 162.9 emo Clare st 159.9 maxol parkway 161.9 two at the groody 159.9

• Advertisement

most places are now at 159.9 be intesting to see who drops first paddy power should start doing bets on this haha!

Topaz Roxboro, I'm glad to report has dropped to 161.9, 2c cheaper than the dock road and 5c cheaper than the topaz regional. All the 159.9's are still at 159.9.

Maxol by the parkway is now 159.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

I know this isn't in Limerick but if anyone is heading to the west via Ennis I've been told that diesel is 149 at the stations near the link rd from the motorway to Ennis.

158.9 for petrol in amber monaleen stores. Winner of this weeks cheapest petrol thread. The winner will receive 50 euro worth of petrol bought plus a lunch roll and an ice cream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Diesel is 150.9 at Great Gas on the Ennis Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

amber @watchhouse cross, diesel 149.9. Petrol 159.9

petrol 158.9 chawkes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

160.9 in Tesco Coonagh Cross

160.9 at Rourkes cross.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

159.9 at Bennetts Roxboro (diesel 151.9).

Amazing how quick the Tesco station at Coonagh has dropped out of the running. :rolleyes:

peckerhead wrote: »
    159.9 at Bennetts Roxboro (diesel 151.9).

Amazing how quick the Tesco station at Coonagh has dropped out of the running. :rolleyes:

They never were in the running tbh. When they opened they were not the cheapest nor have they ever been since opening. They have tended to just match or stay close to whatever price the majority of local station are at.

guys emo 151.0 dublin road limerick there the cheapest all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Tesco was a couple of cents cheaper compared to all stations that side of town when they first opened. Now they are notably dearer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

150.9 for the black stuff in Chawkes

158.9 emo clare st

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,280 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

157.9 for petrol a few miles outside Westport on the Leenane side.

Passed it today

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

gammygils wrote: »
    157.9 for petrol a few miles outside Westport on the Leenane side.

Passed it today

A handy spot for drivers in County Limerick, I'm sure. ;)

why cant it go down as fast as it went up eh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Topaz Patrickswell is 159.9 for petrol.
    Didn't take too much notice of the price of lungclogger, but think it was about 151-152?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement