Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TODAYS CHEAPEST PETROL THREAD!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

156.9 for petrol in chawkes, they are leading the price drop now for the past month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Diesel is now down to 149.9 in chawkes and according to Pumps.ie EMO is 148.7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Now 158.9 at the Independent garage on Ennis Road for Petrol and 149.9 for diesel. 158.9 at Great Gas also. Tesco still 160.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

156.9 in Topaz on the far side of NCW.
    157.9 in the two stations on the near side.
    For pertol obviously.

Edit - highlydebased, just noticed your sig. Could you add "loose" and "lose" to it?
    It might save someone from an awful slap from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

156.9 for petrol in emo on clare street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Most surprisingly it's 158.9 in Tesco for petrol today. If they put the price down that's a good sign....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

What happened to great gass on Ennis road? I called by today to fill up and all the pumps were "out of order" with the price lights switched off, the shop was open though!

God job Tesco reduced their prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Groody

Applegreen in Corbally at 156.8 for unleaded:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

EMO on Clare Street - 147.7 for diesel tonight.

bazz26 wrote: »
    EMO on Clare Street - 147.7 for diesel tonight.

And down to 155.9 for petrol.
    KEEP DROPPING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Chawkes were 148.8 for the black stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

phill106 wrote: »
    And down to 155.9 for petrol.
    KEEP DROPPING!

same in chawkes.

zuroph wrote: »
    same in chawkes.

They are following emo so this time, as i got it on friday there after work, and emo had been a penny cheaper when I passed it then. All good though!

so, two at the groody 156.9, Amber old cork rd a whopping 158.9 :eek: emo clare street 155.9 Maxol by the parkway 157.9 and statoil thomondgate 159.9 :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

phill106 wrote: »
    zuroph wrote: »
    same in chawkes.

They are following emo so this time, as i got it on friday there after work, and emo had been a penny cheaper when I passed it then. All good though!
    They've been dropping their price a few hours after the Friday work traffic is gone every other week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Let me start by saying that I'm not affiliated to the AA or Topaz, but for those of you who are in the AA, you can get an AA fuel card which will give you 2c off the price of fuel at the pumps in Topaz filling stations when you fill up. I managed to get diesel this morning for 146.9.

two topaz on the dock rd 159.9 for petrol and the great gas on the dock rd 159.9. emo still 155.9 two at groody 156.9, so even with that card its still 2c cheaper in emo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Oh I know that it doesn't guarantee you the cheapest fuel - in fact, there can be a difference between the price that Topaz filling stations are charging so shopping around is still recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Let me start by saying that I'm not affiliated to the AA or Topaz, but for those of you who are in the AA, you can get an AA fuel card which will give you 2c off the price of fuel at the pumps in Topaz filling stations when you fill up. I managed to get diesel this morning for 146.9.
    Alcoholics Anonymous never gave me any card and I am going to say it at my meeting tonight:mad:

158.9 in Great Gas Dock Road, pity it's not a bit cheaper but, BUT - they have a working air line that doesn't need gammy tokens or anything. (although tokens are still better than nothing)

Very few garages have a working air hose these days unfortunately due to theft of the airgun bit or repeated damage.
    They had the airgun bit behind the counter - just ask for it and drop it back after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Colemania

156.9 Great Gas on Ennis Road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭ei9go

Tramore 155.9. Two stations on the way into Tramore from Waterford direction.

ei9go wrote: »
    Tramore 155.9. Two stations on the way into Tramore from Waterford direction.

Tis way cheaper in Abu Dhabi.

handy if you lived in the far east of Limerick you could fly through south tipperary and into waterford for the bit of juice and back again for the dinner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

langdang wrote: »
    Tis way cheaper in Abu Dhabi.

Filled a tank there last year for less than €20 :P

154.9 Two at the groody, 155.9 emo clare st, and topaz thomondgate 158.9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

154.8 at applegreen corbally still cost me 40 euro up and down to port laois mid way food court in my 3 litre car yesterday please keep coming down in price ha!

159.9 1st topaz dock rd. 158.9 in 2nd topaz dock rd and 158.9 great gas dock rd.

• Advertisement

153.9 at emo on clare street this evening

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement