Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TODAYS CHEAPEST PETROL THREAD!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Didnt know they had bio fuel!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Petrol Station in Clarina is now at 95.9 for unleaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

96.9 for unleaded in topaz, thomondgate. Diesel is 97.9 there.

95.9 for petrol and diesel in emo on clare street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

94.9 in top in clarina 2night 22/12/08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Okay Okay Ennis is not Limerick but Ennis does not have a thread like this so anyway.

Maxol Clarecastle is 92.9 for Unleaded and 91.9 for Diesel. Up the road in Topaz they are 94.9 for both.

That is the lowest I have seen in a long long time. I have around 240km left on the clock but will top up here anyway today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Petrol only 90.9 in Topaz in Thomondgate now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Diesel is 89.9c at Emo on Clare Street.

Petrol and diesel in Topaz in Thomondgate @ 90.9

Diesel at EMO on Dublin Rd is 89.9 - cant remember what the petrol was but it's dearer than Thomondgate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Texaco top of Mulgrave street, next to grave yard..... Petrol 92.9....
    Cheapest I see around today... all petrol seems to have gone back up to around the 95/96 cent mark :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

baza1976 wrote: »
    Texaco top of Mulgrave street, next to grave yard..... Petrol 92.9....
    Cheapest I see around today... all petrol seems to have gone back up to around the 95/96 cent mark :mad:

The owners are on holidays so everything is a little behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

its nuts, why are prices going back up when the cost per barrel is still only 40$ we should only be paying around 75c a litre....i hope all these greedy service stations go under

anoble66 wrote: »
    its nuts, why are prices going back up when the cost per barrel is still only 40$ we should only be paying around 75c a litre....i hope all these greedy service stations go under

69c for every litre goes to the government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

anoble66 wrote: »

I've been wondering what's going on with the price too. It was down to 92c last weekend. The price of the barrel hasn't gone up, and the Dollar hasn't strengthened against the euro, if anything, the opposite is true, and yet, the price goes up this week.

Is it just Limerick too? It always seems to be expensive around here, much more so than anywhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Its like 98 over at Chawkes, thats up 6 cent!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

jor el wrote: »
    I've been wondering what's going on with the price too. It was down to 92c last weekend. The price of the barrel hasn't gone up, and the Dollar hasn't strengthened against the euro, if anything, the opposite is true, and yet, the price goes up this week.

Is it just Limerick too? It always seems to be expensive around here, much more so than anywhere else.
    Its like 98 over at Chawkes, thats up 6 cent!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055455256&highlight=Hammertime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

Ballina Vivo up at 99.9c for Petrol and 94.9c for Diesel.....fcking joke.

How can the wholesale price of petrol and diesel be increasing when the cost per barrel is decreasing.....here is today's prices:-

Nymex Crude Future 36.53
    Dated Brent Spot 42.72
    WTI Cushing Spot 37.59

How come there is no regulation over these wholesalers! This is really p!ssed me off:mad: Rant over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

jackncoke wrote: »

Thanks. I see that jump in price of oil from 2 weeks ago, is now all but gone, so the prices should come back down again in a week or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

92c clarina petrol & deisel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

betonit wrote: »
    92c clarina petrol & deisel

Is the normal price there or have the prices started to drop again - I bought €10 last night and will do the same again until the prices come down, not filling my car with over priced petrol ever again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

i only pass it once a week i normally go out the dual carraige way, but afaik it was that last week, definitely not anywhere near 99

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭trican

Clarina was 95.9 last night for unleaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

96.6 for unleaded in the Topaz in Thomondgate this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Petrol is 99.9 at Topaz in Roxboro today.

Pity they do not take down the prices as quick as they put them up

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

my better half is working for a well known oil company. she says that their petrol, from today is going down, though not by as much as it went up last week. prices should fall this weekend/monday direction

fatgav wrote: »
    my better half is working for a well known oil company. she says that their petrol, from today is going down, though not by as much as it went up last week. prices should fall this weekend/monday direction

Have prices fallen? I think at best they have stayed steady if not increased by a few cent?

Thomondgate is 100.9 while Corbally is 99.9 and I think EMO on the Dublin Rd is 98.9.

Maxol and Esso at Groody roundabout are 97.9 for petrol.

Thomondgate was 98.9 for petrol last night, is this a sign prices are dropping?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

€1.02 in Topaz by the Regional. Jaysus.

• Advertisement

solace wrote: »
    €1.02 in Topaz by the Regional. Jaysus.

Stay well clear of stations with prices like that :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement