Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emo to be made illegal in Russia...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I don't get the whole emo bashing thing, it makes no sense to me, what does it matter if a bunch of teenagers decide to dress and act in a particular way which is non threatening. So what if you find it irritating, thats their business.
    But... but... but... the poetry! The unwarranted depression! The view from such a moral high ground! How could you not?

Either bash emos or bash old people. You're not encouraging violence against old people, are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

eh... i think it's sposed to be 'fall OUT guy'

;)

Eh.. No?? It's supposed to be 'fall guy'. See below if you're still in doubt..

Fall guy From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A fall guy is a person used as a scapegoat to take the blame for someone else's actions, or someone at the butt of jokes. One placed in the position of fall guy is often referred to as "taking the fall". In the film industry, a fall guy is a form of stock character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ickly Poo seems very upset by this ruling.. closet emo?? :D

At the age of 37..:D?! Thinks me not!!

I just hate seeing paranoid governments imfringing on peoples' freedoms. Whether I like/dislike agree/disagree with them in inconsequential.

And I REALLY hate seeing people agreeing with curtailing said freedoms.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement