Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bex: Complete game player?

Options
  • 24-07-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

Why is it everytime she is up for eviction, she creates drama. For example kissing Luke the night she found out she was up for evition and stripping off the last time she found out. Am I the only one who thinks she is completely fake and a complete game player?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

She'd have more of a chance of staying in if she didn't get her top off IMO.

Horrible images in my head, and I've just had my lunch. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

PauloMN wrote: »
    She'd have more of a chance of staying in if she didn't get her top off IMO.

Yeah all that jumping about in her knickers the other night just made me think "dear God has she ANY self respect"?

With the luke thing, & then today i read something about her sharing her food, it looks like an attempt to stay.

Though to be honest id far prefer 1 of the other 2 to go. shes a bit annoying but she doesnt make me want to roar at the tv as much as mohammad & lately darnell.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Every single person in there is a "game player". Whether consciously or not, at the stage of BB series 9, they know that cameras are watching them 24/7 and the public and media are scrutinising their every move. Some people are less than subtle at "playing the game" (i.e. Bex with the kissing and also Rex, winding the hell housemates up), but they are all doing it to a greater or lesser extent.

So yes, Bex is a complete game player, and so is Rachael, and so is Darnell and so is Sara etc. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 urban-angel1

I think she is a game player but is very open about it. She does speak behind backs, but also to people's faces. She doesnt put an act up, if you knew about it.

Can you believe Dale giving the treats to Heaven on last nights show, I was sick for the Hell side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Dale is the biggest game player. I think his ego is gna be his downfall,and i agree with EVERYTHING Darnel says about him.

The bare faced cheek of him basicly saying he is better then everyone else cus hes gna get a plain sale to the final so he has MAKE people vote for him by choosing the heaven side for the drink and grub hamper. I hope he goes up and i hope he goes next week for being such a blatent egomaniac.

Id say hes walk over in real life , the night of the picture thing he attacked mo(who is constantly trying to have an argument with) for crying and the dick head was crying the week before because he wanted people outside to like him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

They are all game players. It is a game is it not?? They have all went in there with intentions of winning that money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

I don't think she a typical sly game player as such. I don't thik she's smart enough to be. However, I do think that she thinks things such as stripping off will keep her in. I think it'd do the opposite. I do think her kissing Luke again is game playing though. At first when Mario said that a couple of weeks back, I disagreed, but now I def starting to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

She snogged the face off Mohammad last night in a game of truth or dare and now Luke has "realised his true feelings" for her. Puh-lease!!!!

Advertisement