Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Everyone know....

Options
  • 24-07-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

each other on the Sligo Forum... outside of Boards.....? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I know one or two to see but thats about it !likewise with chickenhawk theres probably one or two that know me but i havent figured out who they are yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I know 2 people outside of the boards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Don't know anyone from boards.

At least I think I don't. There is a good possablity that I might know them but not know it's them.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

At least I think I don't. There is a good possablity that I might know them but not know it's them.

Yep, Im thinking the same...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I know everyone on boards... EVERYONE!!! -_-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I know one person for definite, since i know hail lifts I'm always wondering if he's one of the random guys I see in the gym. (so i don't know hail).

Hail doesn't lift in Sligo... So that'd just be some random guy you're stalking :D

Where do you lift out of interest? I can't wait to get to Galway and find me a power rack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

I know two other Sligonians on it that have accounts but never really post and I know someone from Dublin on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I've met a few from here. Tell them I'm nice - TELL THEM! :D

I'm not sure I would recognise Hail as its years since we met, or him me. Actually I look exactly the same Hail, yes, not aged a minute...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've met sueme, she's lovely (thanks I'll take my 50 now)

Also darealtulip and Mrs T

Knew basquille through Mr Xiney (yeatscounty)

And yeatscounty... well.. sometimes I pretend not to know him. Like when he pimp walks in the middle of o'connell street. *sighs and looks away*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

/hands over the fifty with a high five.

I NEED to see yeatscounty do his Pimp walk down O'Connoll Street. :D Pleeeease.

don't encourage him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I know everyone on boards... EVERYONE!!! -_-

You dont know me!!:D
    I've met Sueme and she is lovely.
    I thought I met Xiney but it wasn't Xiney and I made a fool of myself....nothing new there.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭easkey

I think so too:rolleyes:

magnumlady wrote: »
    I thought I met Xiney but it wasn't Xiney and I made a fool of myself....nothing new there.

LOL

aw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

I know Irish Stew, but that's it. I think the whole anonymity, or the fact that you can be someone other than peoples current perception of you on Boards is its biggest attraction..... anyone else agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Im an acquaintance of KKontour

Where do you lift out of interest? I can't wait to get to Galway and find me a power rack.
    The company I work for has it's own gym. So generally I use that, although some times I go to the university here and use their gym, for deadlifts, squatting etc.
    sueme wrote: »
    I'm not sure I would recognise Hail as its years since we met, or him me. Actually I look exactly the same Hail, yes, not aged a minute...
    Oh I'm sure that image is well burned into your long term memory!
    Xiney wrote: »
    Like when he pimp walks in the middle of o'connell street. *sighs and looks away*
    Yeayyyy, someone else who pimp walks through O'Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Maybe this thread is a precursor for a beers night :eek:

Runs out door

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Yep maybe it is. I don't know anybody and nobody knows me ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

i know 'big mac', plus one other person, all though i say we often all bump into each other, in some form or another and dont even realise it

:cool:

muffler wrote: »

Runs out door

haha

I've come to believe that Sligo will have a public toilet before the Sligo boardsies meet up for beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

haha

I've come to believe that Sligo will have a public toilet before the Sligo boardsies meet up for beers.

Ah now thats just not fair, we are bound to have a drinks night at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Big_Mac wrote: »

That is right. I was really up for it (and still am). When it is organized I am sure it will be a blast. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

muffler wrote: »

Runs out door

Banned for making me cry! :D

haha I've come to believe that Sligo will have a public toilet before the Sligo boardsies meet up for beers.
    everyone should just sit at home drinking and post in a designated beers thread...Then as the night progresses they'll break off into pm-ing pairs...Leading to at least one drunken booty call at 2.30am,and then they'll post about the walk of shame next day as it happens...Sexeh stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

haha

Big_Mac wrote: »

our beers night could be a celebration of that public toilet, held at, lets say, said public toilet

:D
    everyone should just sit at home drinking and post in a designated beers thread...Then as the night progresses they'll break off into pm-ing pairs...Leading to at least one drunken booty call at 2.30am,and then they'll post about the walk of shame next day as it happens...Sexeh stuff.

do said bordies meet up for booty call, or would it be a pm booty call, al la dirty messaging style

:eek:

either way, getting back on topic, you might definatly know your fellow boardie, that wee bit better

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

On topic - I dont know anyone in the Sligo area but I do know a couple of the regulars in Donegal and have met a lot of others at the mods beers night in Dublin back in February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

we only know, two or three

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement