Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Everyone know....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

sueme wrote: »
    I thought you meant someone here had said they knew you in real life, but you didn't know them.

I'm getting dizzy.

Irish Stew knows me, thats all (afaik :eek:) Aah, sueme, quite the conundrum isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Help! I don't know who I know.

I work fairly publicly in town too and the thought that the people who I see and who I thought were ordinary decent citizens might be <whispers> boardsies is vaguely disconcerting. Wish I hadn't stumbled on this thread now:eek:

Actually I've just remembered I do know someone who hangs around on Photography:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

dakar wrote: »

I work fairly publicly in town too and the thought that the people who I see and who I thought were ordinary decent citizens might be <whispers> boardsies is vaguely disconcerting. Wish I hadn't stumbled on this thread now:eek:

Actually I've just remembered I do know someone who hangs around on Photography:)

Ok team, this is what we have to go on at the moment:

1. Works in town (so not retail park)
    2. Is generally confused.
    3. We probably know him.
    3. Probably works in Photography shop.
    4. As well as looking confused, will now look nervous too.

Get to work people.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

was going to put a youtube clip from fightclub, when tyler durden is giving his speech, on who we all are, working jobs we hate, white collered workers, waiting tables, gas pumpers, etc, etc, as i thought some comparsions could be made to us, and its relevence to this thread, but there is few naughty words that might have gotten me in trouble with xiney and takola, so i thought no, sorry

irish-stew wrote: »
    was going to put a youtube clip from fightclub, when tyler durden is giving his speech, on who we all are, working jobs we hate, white collered workers, waiting tables, gas pumpers, etc, etc, as i thought some comparsions could be made to us, and its relevence to this thread, but there is few naughty words that might have gotten me in trouble with xiney and takola, so i thought no, sorry

Shame on you irish stew. tut tut tut.
    It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all

The biggest chance you can take is not taking a chance at all

I got in trouble earlier too.....

• Advertisement

MOD ALERT! RENEGADE ^^^^

MOD ALERT! RENEGADE ^^^^

Pffft! I am Thor the invincible!!! I speet on your leetle mod alert! muwhahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahaha.

That is all.

MOD ALERT! NUTTER ^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

MOD ALERT! NUTTER ^^^^

Mod Alert! Squealer! ^^^ :p

Mod Alert! Squealer! ^^^ :p

its a fair cop guv'nor :o

• Advertisement

I am Thor ze Invincible..... I post ze cleep zat ze stew iz too scardie to post

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

P.S sueme, feel free to squeal, I know where you post:D:D:D

That is all.

Ok team, this is what we have to go on at the moment:

1. Works in town (so not retail park)
    2. Is generally confused.
    3. We probably know him.
    3. Probably works in Photography shop.
    4. As well as looking confused, will now look nervous too.

Get to work people.

Ok I can play this game::)
    1. Yup, fair assumption.

2. Only confused on existential matters related to double identity (kind of the opposite of the superhero thing, i.e. outwardly normal citizens having a secret identity as, well, ordinary citizens with a secret identity!)

3. I'm sure I encounter some of you in the course of my daily work.

3!(part II) Nope, off the mark. Camera nerd yes, works in camera shop no.

4. I feel like the guy in a bad horror movie, you know the one who's in trouble from the start, cos they never bothered developing his character and he's obviously designed to be expendable. So yes definitely nervous:eek:

So do your worst!

Ok I can play this game::)

So do your worst!

You are a vet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I don't know anyone who doesn't know I know who they are. (?) I hope nobody knows me other than those I've met, but with a user name like mine its unlikely, nobody would ever guess sueme and Sue are one and the same. Nope.:o

Who knows you Takola and Big Mac, that you don't know?

Em, I'm near sure that Xiney mentioned that she knows me because Basquille know's me. But I don't know Basquille.

Also, see below :D
    Big_Mac wrote: »
    Is this a trick question? If I knew that they knew me, then me knowing that they know would make it that that question doesn't apply to me, and if I don't know, then the fact that I don't know that they know would mean that I can't answer the question because I wouldn't be in the know:confused: Confused?/:confused::confused:

LOL! :D
    To add wierdness to more wierdness, I know who you are Takola........................

Oh God, are you serious now or just trying to make me more paranoid? :D

You are a vet. :D

Arrgghhh curse you introductions thread on photography forum!

Curse you 'find more posts by dakar' button!

Spoiling the nice game :mad: Bah!
    Oh well the game's up I suppose.

Spoiling the nice game :mad: Bah!
    Oh well the game's up I suppose.

I was going to keep it going for a while but I didn't want someone to get it ahead of me.

Do I get a prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

(moving myself over here as per Takola's instruction ;))
    bobcar61 wrote: »
    Phew,wasn't me...thanks God,I wasn't in work just before 12 but I probably did take a lil break at 2ish
    Why were you there for about two hours...oh wait you work in the retail park aswell don't you...which unit?
    It wasn't? Sure you weren't hanging around outside about 11.50? Pooo, it seems my stalker-fu is weak.

Ah well - I'll just have to start eyeballing the namebadges then! ^_^ Oh, and I'm in 10.

I think simply to stop the paranoia, we need to meet. Tomorrow 6.30 Glasshouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Lolz you know we're all recluses,that won't work.You'd be the first to chicken out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

fozzle wrote: »
    (moving myself over here as per Takola's instruction ;))

It wasn't? Sure you weren't hanging around outside about 11.50? Pooo, it seems my stalker-fu is weak.

Ah well - I'll just have to start eyeballing the namebadges then! ^_^ Oh, and I'm in 10.

So your in Harry Corry then,thats 10 is it?

I'm def sure it wasn't me,I was still in bed at 11:50 and didn't start work until 1 so yes your stalker skills are not great.I think I know you colleague though...is it Jizzlord?

• Advertisement

takola wrote: »

Oh God, are you serious now or just trying to make me more paranoid? :D

Why I am most serious about this issue dear moderator...... Yeah, I actually do know you........... Is the suspense bugging you?

Why I am most serious about this issue dear moderator...... Yeah, I actually do know you........... Is the suspense bugging you?

Yes!

Who are you and how do you know me? :D

takola wrote: »
    Yes!

Who are you and how do you know me? :D

Hmmm, that would be telling now wouldn't it

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................................................................
    ....................................................................................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

That is all.

I saw your pic in the NW forum and it all fell into place.................

.....................Now that is all.

bobcar61 wrote: »
    So your in Harry Corry then,thats 10 is it?

I'm def sure it wasn't me,I was still in bed at 11:50 and didn't start work until 1 so yes your stalker skills are not great.I think I know you colleague though...is it Jizzlord?

*throws away her "how to be a stalker" book*
    Yeah, Jizzlord and I get to prance around in stylish baby-blue shirts every day, aren't we lucky? ^_^

Sueme - I'm in Galway tomorrow most likely, but I'll meet you for a drink tonight!

Lolz you know we're all recluses,that won't work.You'd be the first to chicken out!

I shall be there. Outside. Chain smoking. I can't commit to anything any further away, I might, like, win the lotto or something. That's the best I can do. :)

This should be called the retail park thread. Bobcar works for Homebase, Jizzlord and fozzle work for Harry Corry............ whatever next?

Hmmm, that would be telling now wouldn't it

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................................................................
    ....................................................................................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

That is all.

I saw your pic in the NW forum and it all fell into place.................

.....................Now that is all.

No fair! That's it, I'm banning you for knowing me without permission! :mad:

JIZZLORD and Fozzle are from HC? Well I never...

/ponders the chances of JIZZLORD being female... slim, slim...

So, anyone? Glasshouse tomorrow?

JIZZLORD and Fozzle are from HC? Well I never...

/ponders the chances of JIZZLORD being female... slim, slim...

So, anyone? Glasshouse tomorrow?
    NO! Glasshouse now! My wedding is falling apart around my ears - I need booze!

• Advertisement

Go on Takola, Abuse DA POWAH!! ps. I can still post here........

Sueme, would be there only I have to work for the corporate demons that make the world go round. Damn this working for a living thing

That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement