Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Everyone know....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Anyway, how is anyone supposed to recognize anyone in the glasshouse? I mean, are we really supposed to be wearing our stalker hats?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Big_Mac wrote: »
    YEAH! erm....... What Fozzle Said

Good boy, have a cookie.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Anyway, how is anyone supposed to recognize anyone in the glasshouse? I mean, are we really supposed to be wearing our stalker hats?

its easy enough if you actually know what they look like

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

irish-stew wrote: »
    as long as i'm not the only fecking person there

;)

so how will we identify each other, do we have some sort of sigh or symbol

Well, if basquille makes it, you all know what he looks like by now with photos posted etc.

Other than that... build a house out of beer mats on the table? I got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Xiney wrote: »
    Well, if basquille makes it, you all know what he looks like by now with photos posted etc.

Other than that... build a house out of beer mats on the table? I got nothing.

erm, er, um.....

• Advertisement

Look for the nervous and uncomfortable looking people eyeballing everyone who enters ;)

oh....oh...... we could have a secret handshake or something... like the Stone Cutters........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You shout usernames into the crowd.Everyone else will look away and the boardsie in question will blush and look like they want to be at home.I won't be there btw.

Useless feckers ;)

I volunteer to be the meeting point then. Hmmm, I shall enthrone myself in front of a beermat construction, sure why not?!

fozzle wrote: »
    Useless feckers ;)

I volunteer to be the meeting point then. Hmmm, I shall enthrone myself in front of a beermat construction, sure why not?!

Because you're a Wimmin and can't build stuff:D. That and you called us useless.......:D

• Advertisement

Because you're a Wimmin and can't build stuff:D. That and you called us useless.......:D

¬¬ I studied some engineering - and I have my own hammer, be carefull!

;)

;)

Uh uh, the engineering of Sunday dinner was it ;)

I have a BIG hammer you know
    rogergianthammer300.JPG

Uh uh, the engineering of Sunday dinner was it ;)

Oh my boy-o, I look forward to tomorrow night - we have a lot to talk about! *packs hammer*

(teehee, my hammer is a very stylish yellow.....will that help or hinder in this argument?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

;)

Is it a squeaky hammer?
    And btw watching the reruns of the 70's open university programs off yer head at 4 in the morning is not studying! :)

elshambo wrote: »
    Is it a squeaky hammer?
    And btw watching the reruns of the 70's open university programs off yer head at 4 in the morning is not studying! :)

:( Why's everyone so mean to me? I'll be easy to find tomorrow night, I'll be crying into my beer!

Oh my boy-o, I look forward to tomorrow night - we have a lot to talk about! *packs hammer*

(teehee, my hammer is a very stylish yellow.....will that help or hinder in this argument?)

Hinder, definitely hinder..... Don't even think about even trying to get away with some silly colour co-ordination nonsense either........ That Wimmins stuff doesn't wash with me y'know

:( Why's everyone so mean to me? I'll be easy to find tomorrow night, I'll be crying into my beer!

I think most people who taste the beer in there have the same reaction;)

Mean? not on your nelly. I likes you..... I got a cookie from you......... you's my fwend...........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hinder, definitely hinder..... Don't even think about even trying to get away with some silly colour co-ordination nonsense either........ That Wimmins stuff doesn't wash with me y'know

Harrumph. I'll have you know I own nothing else yellow! :( Don't tell my customers my colour coordination is so poor!

;)

I think most people who taste the beer in there have the same reaction;)

I disagree. The Beerage in this establishment is certainly worth swilling........ Now where was I... Ah yes, nonsensical rambling.....Gravy cheese icecream with orange flavored lemon juice for supper....

• Advertisement

Big Mac, everyone will be wearing a bright red face until the 3rd beer due to shyness etc and wearing a bright red face after the 6th beer due to rampant booze induced blood pressure levels, so it should be easy to coridnate

The beer thing was a joke, not being a pro footballer or prozzie i dont generally drink in hotels ;)

Harrumph. I'll have you know I own nothing else yellow! :( Don't tell my customers my colour coordination is so poor!

;)

Ok, but my silence will cost you............

Big Mac, everyone will be wearing a bright red face until the 3rd beer due to shyness etc and wearing a bright red face after the 6th beer due to rampant booze induced blood pressure levels, so it should be easy to coridnate

Pffft. Lightwieght..... You mean after the 10th Beer....... And anyway, what about between three and six?

Ok, but my silence will cost you............

How about an engineering lesson?

:P

How about an engineering lesson?

:P

Depends, whats on the menu? (Pun intended)

Pffft. Lightwieght..... You mean after the 10th Beer....... And anyway, what about between three and six?
    Pants on the head, dancing on tables?

btw due mainly to booze im far from a lightweight:(
    Drinking with me has been compared to playing the fiddle with the devil

Drinking with me has been compared to playing the fiddle with the devil

In what way?:confused:

Is it like dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Depends, whats on the menu? (Pun intended)

YOUR FACE!!!!!

Damn, I need a new retort......

In what way?:confused:

Is it like dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight?

nothing that romantic, more a Faustian bargain :)

• Advertisement

YOUR FACE!!!!!

Damn, I need a new retort......

Try this. It may help you out there fozzlewozzle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement