Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Happenings at 2am

Options
  • 24-07-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Recently enough, I woke up to find myself doing the most peculiar and potentially dangerous thing...

Now I have never been inclined to be active in my sleep, haha. I vaguely remember being a kid and trying to have a wee in the fridge and my dad getting there just in time to save the day, haha but to be honest I can't remember whether or not that was a dream in itself.

Anyway... I always keep a bottle of water on my desk beside my bed. I woke up to myself pouring it all over the desk... half the bottle like... right beside plugs and sockets and all sorts. I got a bit of a fright. Me being me I over reacted and thought I was going crazy, whereas everyone I told thought it was funny haha.

But yeh... weird.

Advertisement