Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liosban medical centre - Phone number

Options
  • 24-07-2008 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I noticed a few weeks back that there is now one open in the new building in the centre.

I can't find a number on the internet or golden pages. Does anyone have it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Dr . Des Bluett - 767449
    He is in Centre Point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Hi,
    I noticed a few weeks back that there is now one open in the new building in the centre.

I can't find a number on the internet or golden pages. Does anyone have it?

Thanks.

There is a medical practice in Liosban that moved from oppposite the Menlo Park Hotel last year. I think it's called Catlelawn Medical Centre (or something with the word Castlelawn or Castle in it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

sgthighway wrote: »
    Dr . Des Bluett - 767449
    He is in Centre Point

Is Dr. Bluett a good doctor do you think?

What age is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I don't know him. He has been around for donkey years. He was in Mervue, GMIT and Castlelawn.

The thing is; he probably has another Doctor in with him if he is renting there. You can park in the back through the arch between the Chemist and Convenience Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Is Dr. Bluett a good doctor do you think?

What age is he?

He's in his early 50's. I know him too see. Never heard a bad word about him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement