Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost dog

Options
  • 24-07-2008 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine found a small dog on Tuesday that was lost and hanging around where she worked all day.

It is a small dog that looks to be a West Highland Terrier, and is very friendly and housetrained.

My friend has already reported it to the Limerick Animal Welfare centre and has put fliers up about it. It has not been checked for a chip yet, but that will be the next step.

So I am popping a pic up in the Limerick city forum and the pets forum.

If this is your dog or you think you know the owner, please send me a pm. My friend will want proof of ownership though as she will not just hand out the dog without it to prevent someone just pretending it is their dog.

[IMG][/img]Puppy.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Lovely pup. Glen of Imaal Terrier, maybe? I hope you find its people, or a good home.

Advertisement