Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I get my iPod REPAIRED

Options
  • 24-07-2008 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone know somewhere to get my iPod and Nano fixed.

They are both out of warranty.

Sounds like the hard drive is broken in the iPod don't know if its worth fixing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 iPodRepairs

Hi guys. I would just like to point out that **** and ipodrepairs.ie are two completely different companies. I run iPod Repairs Ireland who operate through the latter website. Understandably many people dont notice the subtle difference in the domain names when reading forums such as this one and many people think that many of these negative posts are about my company. I have a number of people giving me iPods and begging me not to screw them over like they read about on various forums. I just felt it was time to point out to people that we are a different company and so I am trying to find the forums customers have told me about and point out the difference.

I hope this is acceptable to the administrators.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Have a problem with my ipod 30gb - out of warranty - was going to bin it - til I looked up Apple.ie - check for the local service agent rang them, said worst case cannot be repaired - they replace with new ipod (same model and spec) for €89 with a 90 day warranty

Good deal I thought - considering iPod classic is €229 new albeit with 120gbs!

Advertisement