Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The bald barista

• 24-07-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭

Was around town on tuesday and poped in to the bald fella's place for a quick double espresso.

Ended up having a half hour chat with him (Buzz) on the joys of coffee and clearly he is passionate about the devils drink.

I bought a bag of his fixx coffee for my gagia at home and i must say its some of the best i have ever had(though i know everyone has their own preferences)

Just great so meet someone who really cares about serving only the very best and a great guy to sit and chat to.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Fixx is good alright, very good. Be nice to get some roast dates on the bags though.
    As for Buzz - he makes a very good cup, tbh the best I've had in Dublin (apart from my own house ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Aww the secret is out guys! :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Definitely gonna swing by this place soon. That's a couple of good reports I've heard & read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Where is this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Aungier St.

Did you not read the Fixx bean review?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Well I called in very recently. First impressions were 'wow', fine establishment, great set-up, friendly staff and a curious owner.

Coffee was fantastic too, the best I've had while out and about. I'll be pointing a few friends toward it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 NI_Roaster

Excellent - will be down in Dublin in a couple of weeks time - must check them out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

I'm currently working my way though a kilo of those beans.... luvverly.

Advertisement