Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black collie/springer FOUND/Idea for temporary shelter

Options
  • 24-07-2008 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Black some white collie /springer 6+ yrs found of Nutgrove ave, Rathfarnham.Very friendly, good in car and with other dogs. Some what over weight don't think he is missing long my have just got out someones gate.Has color but no id, no chip, owner will know what the color looks like as detail to claim dog. Sorry don't have a photo. SPCA can't keep him and I'm really full to the brim. Anyone any idea's of how to set up a temporary shelter all I have is a back yard for him to sleep in don't like keeping animals out at night but all I can do to save him from going to the pound. Any one want to foster till I find his owner shouldn't take long he's well looked after.

Advertisement