Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimates: Against all enemies

Options
  • 24-07-2008 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

This is sorta a comic even though its a novel because its about the ultimates. I was wondering if anyone else is reading this book as it is not very popular and not many people read it. I was also wondering what you thought. The words "Lack of action" came to mind.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I hadn't realised there were prose Ultimates stories, but now I'm aware of them and further aware that they (surprise surprise) aren't very good.

Other than trying to sucker fans of the comic into buying mediocre product, I don't get what the plan was with these...there again, plenty of Marvel's comic publishing is based on suckering fans of one comic to buy another mediocre comic with the same characters in it, so at least it's consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

I picked it up in an Airport on my way home from holiday recently but aint started it yet...although won't be in any rush to now. Also got a Hellboy one....anyone know if these fair any better?

Just realised the one I picked up is called Tomorrow Men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Some of the Hellboy novels are decent enough.

You got any recommendations?...or any kind of order to them?

The one I have is Unnatural Selection.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Dont think theres any order really to be honest.

Advertisement