Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solicitor

• 24-07-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all, im looking for a solicitor who will take on a solicitor in a civil matter and outside Cork? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dats_right

Contact the Law Society, as far as I Know, they maintain a list of solicitors willing to take cases against their colleagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ConfusedBuyer

I done that, and rang 1 he told me to write out everything and send it on to him which i did. I rang last week and was told he would be on to me in a day or 2. Im still waiting, thats not a good start. Its over a month now. What i want is a few names?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dats_right

I done that, and rang 1 he told me to write out everything and send it on to him which i did. I rang last week and was told he would be on to me in a day or 2. Im still waiting, thats not a good start. Its over a month now. What i want is a few names?

You rang one? Might it be an idea to ring some others!

You want a few names? What's wrong with the list the Law Society gave you?

I don't mean to be smart but you have the contacts you need and it's really just a case of you making a few phone calls. If you have a weak case, a reality that many clients often fail to appreciate, you may find it difficult to get a solicitor to act, not impossible just difficult. So this or the fact that it is a rather busy time of year for litigation solicitors might explain the delay with the chap you contacted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement